Best dressed at Glasgow Uni: October edition

Who will be crowned the best dressed?

Gone, for the most part, are the days of online lectures and being stuck at home. Now that we have a reason to get out the flat and get dressed every day, some students have opted to dress to impress. Scroll through to see some of our favourite looks spotted at the James McCune Smith Learning Hub… And read to the end to find out our favourite! Will you agree with us?

Jenna, third year, Medicine and Amena, foundation year, Medicine

Jenna (left) told The Tab that she had thrifted the entire thing while her friend, Amena (right), explained that the clothes were from her “Mum, Dad and Zara”.

Yixuan, second year of PHD, Economics

Yixuan told us that her stylish outfit was bought back home in China.

Roksana, second year, Biomolecular Sciences

Roksana explained that her dress came from Falmer Heritage and that her coat was from Esmara.

Toon, third year, Electrical Engineering

Toon wore GUCCI trousers and jacket.

Jamie, first year, Sociology and Philosophy

Jamie opted for a sustainable fashion brand, wearing a Lucky and Yak jumpsuit. His jacket was from Arcteryx.

Zelda, masters, Media Culture and Society

Zelda found this fashionable outfit in China.

Rachel, second year, History of Art and Theatre Studies

The majority of Rachel’s outfit was borrowed from a friend, while the rest she got from a swap and share event.

Maria, fourth year, Medicine

Maria explained her trousers were from Pull and Bear, while everything else was Urban Outfitters.

Casey, first year, Business Management

Casey’s entire outfit was from H&M.

Priyanka, PHD, Education

Like Jamie, Priyanka’s outfit was from Lucy and Yak.

Ella, PHD, Biomedical Engineering

The scarf was made by the Mum of a friend, while the jumper was Finnish marimekko from Helskini.

As for our three runners up…

Rosa, first year masters, International Law

Rosa told us that her skirt was actually an old scarf – how cool! Meanwhile her shoes were from Depop.

Liam, second year, Aeronautical Engineering

Liam’s hand dyed jeans were from New Jersey. The rest of the outfit came from Pull and Bear and Uniqlo.

Kiki, first year masters, Finance and Management

Kiki’s outfit was bought online from China.

And our winner…

Julia, first year, Common Law

Julia’s outfit was simple yet so elegant at the same time – she was a clear winner.

Related stories recommended by this author: