Image may contain: Collage, Advertisement, Poster, Hair, Face, Apparel, Clothing, Person, Human

Glasgow University Charity Fashion Show: Meet this year’s boys

Are you mates with these good-looking people?

The hotly anticipated GUCFS is fast approaching and this year's show promises to be one of the biggest student-run events of the academic year.

We have already been introduced to the girls who will be walking the runway, now it's time to meet the boys:

Liam Cook

Image may contain: Man, Long Sleeve, Sleeve, Denim, Jeans, Human, Person, Clothing, Apparel, Pants

Studying: Geography, 2nd Year

Modelling Experience: I have no previous modelling experience

Relationship Status: Single

What do you think about this year's chosen charity: I think Simon Community Scotland is a fantastic charity to raise money towards, particularly as Glasgow has one of the highest rates of homelessness in the U.K. The charity itself puts across a huge amount of passion and commitment in order to tackle homelessness across Scotland and it is great to see the improvements being made to the lives of homeless people across the country.

Guilty Pleasure: Girls Aloud

Jacob Leiser

Image may contain: Portrait, Photo, Photography, Head, Human, Face, Person

Studying: Masters in Research Methods of Psychological Science

Modelling Experience: I was in the fashion show for the past 2 years

Relationship Status: I’ve been going out with my girlfriend for a few years

What do you think about this year's chosen charity: I’m really proud to be raising money for the Simon Community this year. They do such amazing practical work on a day-to-day basis for the homeless population in Scotland but also have a real impact on the way homelessness is thought of and handled at a higher level to create meaningful change for those affected by it.

Guilty Pleasure: Probs wearing my goonie slippers at every possible opportunity

Nacho Diez

Image may contain: Face, Human, Person, Poster, Collage, Advertisement

Studying: MSc on Mechanical Engineering and Management.

Modelling Experience: Only modelling experience was last year's fashion show.

Relationship Status: Happily taken

What do you think about this year's chosen charity: I'm very keen on being able to help a local charity again. In this case being able to make an impact on something you can see every day and help some of the people that need it the most and are more vulnerable, makes it worth all the time and effort that is invested by GUCFS.

Guilty Pleasure: Having a full packet of Oreos with milk for breakfast or the smell of pool chlorine in my skin after going for a swim

Charlie Yates

Image may contain: Shoe, Footwear, Apparel, Clothing, Human, Person

Studying: GSA Year 4 and studying painting and printmaking

Modelling Experience: I have worked with Model Team Glasgow and some others on the side

Relationship Status: Single

What do you think about this year's chosen charity: It’s an interesting charity, I'm looking forward to raising more money for it in the future

Guilty Pleasure: Justin Timberlake

Demi Phillips

Image may contain: Clothing, Apparel, Collage, Hair, Head, Advertisement, Poster, Face, Human, Person

Studying: Maths & Economics, 2nd Year

Modelling Experience: Yes – I've been with The Model Team for a good while now

Relationship Status: Single

What do you think about this year's chosen charity: I think it is a great cause that has been targeted at the right time by society, because although homelessness has decreased slowly over the years the rate could and should be so much lower

Guilty Pleasure: Daytime TV

Sami Mustapha

Image may contain: Collage, Advertisement, Poster, Hair, Head, Clothing, Apparel, Human, Person

Studying: Economics and Philosophy, 3rd Year

Modelling Experience: Modelled at last year's GUCFS

Relationship Status: Single

What do you think about this year's chosen charity: Great local charity, really easy to get involved in and help out

Guilty Pleasure: Going to the library early in the morning and getting in a full day’s work…

Iain Stevens

Image may contain: Head, Poster, Advertisement, Collage, Human, Person, Face

Pink is my colour x

Modelling Experience: No previous experience

Relationship Status: In a relationship

What do you think about this year's chosen charity: Love it! I've raised money for them before actually. I'm glad we are giving back to the city.

Guilty Pleasure: Pretending I need help so I can flirt with my lecturers

Luke Wallwork

Image may contain: Clothing, Apparel, Advertisement, Poster, Collage, Human, Person

Studying: History, 4th Year

Modelling Experience: Apart from doing the show once before, none

Relationship Status: Engaged

What do you think about this year's chosen charity: The charity this year is fantastic, everybody in Glasgow has seen the homelessness epidemic. This charity does direct work, helping those we see on the streets and makes a real difference to reducing homelessness across Glasgow

Guilty Pleasure: Palm Oil

Usman Mohammed

Image may contain: Accessories, Necklace, Jewelry, Accessory, Human, Face, Person

Guyliner

Studying: I just finished studying law and I’m intending on doing an acting scholarship this year

Modelling Experience: I do shoots pretty regularly but only ever walked a runway once

Relationship Status: Single

What do you think about this year's chosen charity: I think it’s a really good choice, as much as it’s important to help and give to suffering countries I think people sometimes forget to focus on the people suffering poverty and homelessness in our own country. And events like ‘Stay Warm Stay Safe’ are amazing ideas which will raise more awareness for the charity

Guilty Pleasure: Probably Whitney Houston

David Morley

Image may contain: Finger, Poster, Collage, Advertisement, Home Decor, Face, Clothing, Overcoat, Suit, Coat, Apparel, Person, Human

Library feels

Studying: Chemistry, 3rd Year

Modelling Experience: I've been scouted a few times in the past but nothing has ever come to fruition

Relationship Status: Single lol

What do you think about this year's chosen charity: Simon Community Scotland is such a special charity to be fundraising for. There is a vast number of those who require shelter and support across Scotland, especially during these winter months. I'm so glad to see our profits go towards an organisation that can provide such good support to those in need

Guilty Pleasure: ASMR videos before bed

Colum Stevenson

Image may contain: Head, Person, Face, Human

Studying: Civil Engineering, 3rd Year

Modelling Experience: None really

Relationship Status: Single

What do you think about this year's chosen charity: I think it’s a fantastic charity which does amazing work across the country. Homelessness is a very real problem in Scotland so it’s great to be part of something that’s trying to make a change.

Guilty Pleasure: Madonna

Stanley Buffonge

Image may contain: Pants, Building, Architecture, Flagstone, Crypt, Corridor, Floor, Flooring, Person, Human, Clothing, Apparel, Shoe, Footwear

Studying: Physiology, 4th Year

Modelling Experience: None

Relationship Status: Single

What do you think about this year's chosen charity: Homelessness is a big thing in Glasgow and so I am a huge supporter of the charity. It's important that this issue is tackled and I'm glad that this is raising awareness.

Guilty Pleasure: Whoever my Valentine's is will find out 😉

Julian Ruiz

Image may contain: Display, Monitor, Electronics, Screen, Video Gaming, Person, Human, Clothing, Footwear, Shoe, Apparel

Edgy

Studying: BEng Electronics and Music, 1st Year

Modelling Experience: I've done some photo shoots with friends but nothing like this before

Relationship Status: Single

What do you think about this year's chosen charity: I think it's great that the charity is changing attitudes about the homeless, too many assume that they are drunks or junkies. We all have the right to have a home so as a community we should all help those that don't.

Guilty Pleasure: Shitty Spanish soap operas