Sport

Sport

Exeter’s women’s hockey sixth team just won 18-0 against Winchester

Even the goalkeeper scored

Hallucinations, exhaustion and Swahili: Summiting Africa’s highest point

Did you go to your 8.30 this morning?

How to bluff your way through Cricket Varsity

The Tab gives you its definitive guide to Cricket Varsity

ProTime: An Elite Sporting Community

A brand new sports community is coming to Exeter Uni…. meet PROTiME, the Motivational Lifestyle society for students promoting a healthy, active way of living while fitting in all other features of University life.

Green Machine: BUCS Round Up

In the last Green Machine of the term, we bring you news of all the big play-off matches.

Fives Loser heads to Exeter

Edinburgh University in response to Jack Banister’s famous trip across the border before Christmas sent their own lucky fresher on the 24 hour round trip from Edinburgh to Exeter and back again.

Demons enjoy historic victory over Leeds Carnegie

The Exeter Demons won 27 -14 against Leeds, making them the most successful team in the club’s short history

Exeter Emeralds dominate at cheer competition

Exeter Emeralds bring home an impressive 8 trophies from a recent competition.

Heard something you think
we should know?

We want to look into your case

SEND US A TIP

Green Machine: BUCS Round Up

Probably the biggest day of sport for the University this year with massive games for rugby, football, lacrosse and hockey

Rugby league club fresher to wear official club uniform until Easter Sunday in fives forfeit

Rugby league’s Rob Haythorpe loses annual game of 5s to wear ones for Lent.

Exeter Demons sneak spectacular last-second win

The Exeter Demons took the long trip to Nottingham to play defending champions; The NTU Renegades in the first round of the plate playoffs and came away victors in a last second miracle.

Demons storm into play-offs with shut-out win over Gloucestershire

The Exeter Demons did battle with the Gloucestershire Gladiators for the final place in the Plate Playoffs

Green Machine: BUCS Round Up

As the BUCS season reaches the knockout stages, find out here how Exeter got on this week in some big encounters.

What does your uni sport say about you? (Male version)

Our cheeky run-down of sporting stereotypes (please don’t cry)

Lufbra and Nottingham in town for huge BUCS KOs

Jack Banister previews EUMHC’s and EULHC’s BUCS knockout fixtures

If you think cheerleading is feminine, you’ve spent too much time watching Laker Girls

The Sports Minister reckons cheerleading is a nice ‘feminine’ sport for unathletic girls. Exeter’s Club Captain Alicia says she couldn’t be more wrong