Vote in the fifth round of Exeter’s eligible bachelor to procrastinate from your diss

One boy uses quantitive methods as dirty talk…

Here, we have your final round of nominees hoping to take a spot in the bachelor final. We have them all, from a boy who is looking for ‘The girl’ to a boy whose ideal first date is walking around TP. Vote wisely for your favourite boy to see them in the final!

Toby, Second year, Sports Science

Three words to describe yourself?

“Always great fun”.

Ideal first date?

“A long walk anywhere, I love to walk”.

Why should you win?

Toby’s nominator told us: “Because he can get girls but he can’t get ‘The girl’ and I think this will really help him”. We hope you find her Toby.

Dylan, Second year, Maths

Three words to describe yourself?

“The Asian persuasion”.

Ideal first date?

“First I take you out to a nice restaurant where you can get a megabox for £3.99 (no sponsor I promise just an enthusiast). Then I’ll do some dirty talk – explaining the quantitive methods used to determine why Mbappe has more pace than Walcott. After exhausting ourselves on FIFA, I’ll dark fruits and dine you and we’ll have the best breaded chicken that Tesco clubcard has to offer”.

Why should you win?

“As a qualified chef, specialising in breaded chicken and potato waffles (vegetables? Why would I eat the food my food eats?), I know how to treat a woman, or man, I don’t judge. I have a lot of free time at the moment, until gyms open and Ultimate Team becomes good again, when you will become the third most important thing in my life”.

Brandon Second year, Law

Three words to describe yourself?

“Caring, wild, talented”.

Ideal first date?

“Anything that will make him laugh, but on his (massive) yacht”.

Why should you win?

Brandon’s nominator told us: “Brandon is the nicest and genuinely most open-minded guy in Exe I’ve ever met. He’s always down to do anything (no matter how crazy or wild)! He should be Exeter’s most eligible bachelor because he would 100% get along with everyone”.

Zander, Third year, Liberal Arts

Three words to describe yourself?

“Chatty charming giant”.

Ideal first date?

“Gotta be a bbq beach trip”.

Why should you win?

Zander’s nominator said: “The university chaplain said he was the best lasher he had seen in 40 years. Hollister is his vibe”.

Robert, Third year, Electronic Engineering

Three words to describe yourself?

Robert’s nominator described him as “best shag ever”.

Ideal first date?

“Walking around TP”

Why should you win?

“He has been single longer than anyone else and thus is the most eligible”.

Who do you think should win round five? Vote here: