Which gent is taking your fancy in Exeter’s most eligible bachelor round four?

One boy said he should win because his Nan thinks he’s handsome and honestly this is the wholesome vibes we all need right now

In this round we have a variety of men, from a boy who describes himself as a dream husband, to a boy whose ideal first date is singing with someone. Cute. Vote wisely to see your fave bachelor in the final!

Corry, First year, PPE

Three words to describe yourself?

“Very good at counting”. Corry, this is four words, so I beg to differ.

Ideal first date?

“Ice skating on a frozen lake”.

Why should you win?

“If I win then, naturally, the ladies win as well!”

Sam, Third year, Economics and Politics

Three words to describe yourself?

“Picky, apathetic and desperate”.

Ideal first date?

Sam said: “We meet at sunrise; I bring you flowers and tell you I think you’re pretty. You say nothing. We hike through the countryside in silence, before I lead you to a seaside cafe for breakfast. During the meal I make jokes about the menu and talk about our future. We surf.

“I walk you to the bed and breakfast I’ve rented for us for the entire weekend and try to make a move. You turn me down, and I leave. I weep in a pit of emotions and takeaways. We never speak again”. I get the feeling this has happened to Sam before…

Why should you win?

“I believe I should win as it stands for: Wow I have no-one”.

Toby, First year, Business and Management

Three words to describe yourself?

“Ambitious, outgoing and funny”.

Ideal first date?

“Ideally a nice meal out”.

Why should you win?

“My Nan thinks I’m handsome”. So cute.

George, Second year, Data Science

Three words to describe yourself?

“Your dream husband”.

Ideal first date?

“Firstly, get some drinks, something like cocktails to start the evening. Then, dinner – ideally at their favourite place if they have one, if not then somewhere like Lloyd’s kitchen or Harry’s. Over dinner we get to talk and find out loads about each other. From there, well, let’s see how the night goes, but I won’t want it to end”.

Why should you win?

George’s nominator told us George is “not looking for casual sex in the slightest, and actually wants a meaningful relationship. He has all the top qualities you would ever need; he can cook and is (somewhat) clean, is both sporty and nerdy at the same time, and most of all has a big heart”.

Aiden, First year, Business and Economics

Three words to describe yourself?

“Aiden, do wonderwall!”

Ideal first date?

“Someone I can sing with”.

Why should you win?

“Eight unsuccessful dates in term one alone… your classic nice guy with less than nice luck”.

Who do you think should win round four? Vote here: