Image may contain: Collage, Poster, Advertisement, Smile, Hair, Head, Dimples, Face, Human, Person

Vote for Exeter’s most eligible bachelor: Heat three

The final five are here

Bachelor

Don't miss your last chance to vote for your favourite bachelor. You know the drill by now, vote for one of our single spices below and help them make it to the final round which will be released this Sunday 10th March.

Stanley Gordon

Image may contain: Accessory, Accessories, Path, Vehicle, Car, Transportation, Automobile, Person, Human

Subject and Year of Study

Drama, Second Year

Quote about the Candidate

“A Queen is never late, everyone else is simply early” – HRH The Queen of Genovia

Comment on being Nominated?

"What an honour to be nominated. Didn’t know I was popular- but i’m glad I’ve been rated! I’m Stan the man, I do what I can. I like having fun, getting a tan, I like going out, cutting shapes on the floor, arrest me officer- i’m breaking the law! I’m from South East London, born and bred, Just get to know me and you’ll want me in bed!"

Ollie Stearn

Image may contain: Person, Human

Subject and Year of Study

Business and Management, Second Year

Quote about the Candidate

"Tall, dark and dreamy."

Comment on being Nominated?

"Looks like they’re saving the best until last."

Will Caplan

Image may contain: Apparel, Clothing, Portrait, Photography, Photo, Boy, Man, Smile, Human, Person, Face

Subject and Year of Study

Politics, First Year

Quote about the Candidate

"Do crabs think fish can fly?"

Comment on being Nominated?

"Shocked, flattered, feel like it will never happen again. Much like my sex life now if I think about it…"

Hugo Wickham

Image may contain: Nature, Vegetation, Smile, People, Girl, Tree, Photo, Portrait, Photography, Woman, Plant, Footwear, Shoe, Outdoors, Water, Jacket, Blazer, Female, Face, Tuxedo, Dress, Person, Human, Suit, Coat, Overcoat, Clothing, Apparel

In the middle

Subject and Year of Study

Computer Science, Third Year

Quote about the Candidate

"Four fifths of what he says is bullshit, but you live for the one in five."

Comment on being Nominated?

"Unexpected, but welcome."

Elliot Bloom

Image may contain: Alcohol, Outdoors, Beverage, Drink, Pub, Bar Counter, Shirt, Apparel, Clothing, Human, Person

Subject and Year of Study

English, Third Year

Quote about the Candidate

"He has a radio show and a fine collection of socks.”

Comment on being Nominated?

“My favourite night is English Disco Lovers – 20th of March, buy tickets”