Style Spotter: Fresh Fashion

Tab Fashion reveals the results of their search for student style.

Fresh Fashion Style Spotter The Forum the tab the tab exeter The Tab Fashion University of Exeter

For this week’s Style Seeker, we headed over to The Forum to snap our favourite fresh fashion.

We’re loving Amy’s relaxed style and subtle outfit co-ordination.

She’s gone for a slight twist on the usual jeans and white t-shirt combo by opting for burgundy River Island jeans and a slightly cropped Topshop top.

The Miss Selfridge jacket and New Look bag are the perfect way to accessorize this look without looking overdone.

Ariane’s mix of vintage and high street pieces look so effortlessly cool – we’re actually quite jealous!

Paired with Zara skinnies and navy Desert boots, the oversized vintage jumper looks great.

We also have major hair envy: if only ours would grow that long!

We couldn’t resist snapping a photo of Matt’s casual style.

The River Island trousers and shoes look great with the Urban Outfitters t-shirt – a great injection of colour into an otherwise navy dominated outfit.

Keeping it casual, the Barbour jacket is also a great addition to the outfit.

Toughened up with these New Look boots and Primark Jacket, this plain black vest top and skinny jeans combo is a classic and looks great.

We love how Mariel added a pink statement necklace to give the outfit a pop of colour without ruining the casual vibes.