The Green Machine

The Tab’s live blog brings you all the action from Exeter’s BUCS fixtures, home and away.

17:00

Right, girls and boys, this is The Tab signing off. Find all the big results from the day below, and keep your fingers crossed for the rugby boys in tonight’s semi-final.

The scoreboard so far…

16:54

Fantastic result at Hartpury, where our boys won 50-15. Fingers crossed for a similar outcome against Durham later today…

16:52

Rugby big dogs Richard Sinel and Ali Chisholm are also on the bus and ready to go.

Ready for action

16:48

We have received confirmation that EUAC have boarded the bus to Plymouth, and are feeling confident about their match later.

In other news, more scores are in:

Another win for the greens

16:44

It’s a close match between our ladies tennis 1s and Durham, and the score is currently 2-2. Annie is down 1st set, and Adelina has just gone on.

At this stage, anything could happen. Watch this space.

16:42

EURFC’s momentum is unstoppable, and they’re currently up 50-15.

16:41

Meanwhile, Rob Coote and Mike Pope prepare for the match.

Enjoying an afternoon loosener before the game

16:39

It’s a big night for EURFC tonight, with a 6.30pm kickoff, and you lot have taken to Twitter to show your support to Rob Coote and the team.

Fingers crossed…

16:34

Reactions coming in on Twitter to our badders win.

Another day, another win

16:31

Starting to look like we’re going to thrash the golf too, with EUGCs 1s 4-2 up. We only need 1 point to reach the BUCS finals…

16:29

It’s been a fantastic day for Exeter lax, with our men’s 2s smashing Aberystwyth 11-3, and our girls’ 2s dominating Bristol 13-7

16:26

It’s a 1-1 draw for EUAFC 1s against UWE Hartpury 2s, with Pete Beadle scoring the home goal.

16:11

Let’s take a quick look at our current BUCS points position…

Nottingham are creeping up behind us

16:03

Well-deserved reactions to EUWRFC’s win:

Fans take to Twitter

Couldn’t be happier

15:59

EUBC 1s just won their last match 6-2 against a tough Bath team, while the 2s won 7-1. We just don’t know how to lose…

15:55

EULFC 1s’ win led to a promotion back into BUCS Sport Western Conference 1A. Brilliant news.

In sadder news, EUAFC 3s lost 2-1 to Winchester 1s.

15:53

EUAFC 2s have just won 3-1 against Plymouth 1s, with goals scored by Myles Blenkinsop and Cain Christoforou.

Meanwhile, EUWRFC beat Leeds Met 17-14 and have reached the BUCS Sport Championship Final. We’re thrashing this.

15:50

EUWRFC have just beaten Leeds Met 17-14. Well done, girls.

Green army

15:47

And a round up of the scores so far:

The scores so far

15:46

Breaking: Star hockey player needs the toilet.

Thanks for sharing

15:43

Great news! Exeter Uni Riding Club 3s just won their final competition and are off to regionals.

Well done, Exeter!

15:41

Association football results are in, and it’s bad news.

EUAFC 4s lost 3-1 against Bristol’s 2s

After 3s conceding a late goal against Winchester 1s, EUAFC lost 2-1

15:36

EUAFC were off to a good start, with half-time scores of 2-1 for the 2s against Plymouth, a 1-1 draw for the 3s against Bristol an another 1-1 draw for the 4s against Winchester.

The 2s are now 3-2 up after Myles Blenkinsop’s looping shot.

15:30

The Green Machine is back, and this week’s a big one. The Tab will be on duty bringing you the action from the huge games we have this week.

Here are just some of the games we have coming up:

EUBL 1s take on Southampton Solent 1s

EUHL 2s will be facing UWE 1s

EUWHC 1s are set to play Birmingham 1s

Loads more to follow.