Image may contain: Female, Face, Human, Person, Clothing, Apparel

If you thought we’d run out of DUCFS models you were wrong: Here’s batch number three

Hype yourself for even more pretty faces

If you want to see this bunch in the flesh then remember that tickets go on sale Wednesday 28th November.

Cameron McClymont, Second Year, Mary's

Image may contain: Brick, Head, Face, Human, Person, Collage, Advertisement, Poster

"I'm most excited to collaborate with different models on the catwalk, help a major cause and contribute to what will hopefully be an amazing show."

Kirsty MacLeod, Second Year, Aidan's

Image may contain: Gown, Evening Dress, Fashion, Robe, Female, Head, Clothing, Apparel, Face, Human, Person, Poster, Collage, Advertisement

"I wanted to be a model because I had an incredible time last year and I think that DUCFS is such a unique opportunity to be part of a creative celebration for the environment."

Henry Lloyd, First Year, Cuth's

Image may contain: Beard, Jacket, Coat, Apparel, Clothing, Man, Poster, Collage, Advertisement, Person, Face, Human

"I'm most excited for three nights of sobriety and really amazing clothes.

Louis Sheppard, Second Year, Cuth's

Image may contain: Long Sleeve, Man, Sleeve, Poster, Collage, Advertisement, Apparel, Clothing, Human, Person

"I wanted to be a model because I want to be like my idol, Derek Zoolander."

Sophie Davies, First Year, Aidan's

Image may contain: Female, Gown, Evening Dress, Fashion, Robe, Face, Clothing, Apparel, Person, Human, Advertisement, Poster, Collage

"The thing I'm most excited for is to get the chance to wear some amazing items of clothing and raise as much money and awareness for EJF, as possible."

Alex Banwell, First Year, Castle

Image may contain: Apparel, Clothing, Human, Person, Poster, Collage, Advertisement

"The thing im most excited for is definitely, definitely, definitely the underwear bit."

Charlotte Frazer, First Year, Mary's

Image may contain: Female, Head, Collage, Advertisement, Poster, Human, Person, Face

"Truthfully, I wanted to be a model to show women that candid beauty actually lies within. Ultimately, outward beauty is a phenomenon that is temporary, it doesn't last. The unfading beauty comes from your identity within and essentially how you express that through your beliefs."

Rumbi Wasterfall, Second Year, Hild Bede

Image may contain: Person, Human, Advertisement, Collage, Poster

"I wanted to be a model because everyone rates a DU model."

Anton Blaubach, First Year, Hild Bede

Image may contain: Skin, Human, Face, Person, Poster, Advertisement, Collage

"I wanted to be a model because when I heard about the opportunity to be a part of this great event as well as the focus of the charity this year, I really wanted to get involved and support the cause."

Rosie Walker, First Year, Van Mildert

Image may contain: Accessory, Accessories, Head, Face, Human, Person, Poster, Advertisement, Collage

"Sustainability, to me, means minimising the negative impact that humans have on the earth and coexisting with the environment around us. The earth can keep living without us but we can't live without it so we need to be aware of the effect we have."

Ross Moldavsky, First Year, Josephine Butler

Image may contain: Skin, Hair, Female, Head, Human, Person, Face, Collage, Advertisement, Poster

"I wanted to be a model in order to contribute to a charitable cause and of course to get some pictures for the gram."

Luke Thomson, First Year, Hatfield

Image may contain: Face, Clothing, Apparel, Human, Person, Collage, Advertisement, Poster

"Frankly, I didn’t really see myself doing anything fashion-related at uni; I thought it would just be sport and study! This is a pretty cool opportunity to try something out that is completely alien but really interesting."

Georgie Lacey-Solymar, Fourth Year, Van Mildert

Image may contain: Face, Woman, Clothing, Apparel, Female, Poster, Collage, Advertisement, Human, Person

"Sustainability is more than just a buzzword and people are starting to realise that – we all have to do our bit to contribute to making our world more sustainable – whether that be in the form of recycling more, eating less meat or buying sustainably sourced clothing."

Check out the other models

Meet the first bunch of this year’s DUCFS models

The second batch of DUCFS models are here and they are eye-meltingly pretty

We’ve saved the best DUCFS models for last, trust me