Hello, shaggers! TikTok sensation Rufus Rice is coming to Durham

Make sure to ‘dial in’ at Loft this Friday!

TikTok sensation Rufus Rice will be attending a Dial In Durham event at Loft this Friday.

Best known for his skits and parody songs on Instagram, Rice has gained a huge following on social media in the past year.

What more could you want than four hours of entertainment and great chat with the true shagger himself?

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by @dialindurham

With over 308,000 Instagram and 988,000 TikTok followers, Rice’s eccentric and care-free nature has resonated naturally with the current university generation.

In what is arguably Durham’s most high-profile club appearance since Big John graced CCTV, Rice will be centre stage at Loft this Friday. Describing this coming Friday as “the night to end all nights”, it is clear that Rice is absolutely dialled in and raring to go for his first appearance in the city.

With top DJ’s taking the trip down the A1 from Newcastle, expect one of the best club nights of the year this Friday night. With exams on the horizon, it’s the perfect opportunity for one last stand before the knuckling down really begins. Doors open at 10pm and close at 2am.

This lucrative and exclusive club night is just one example of the waves Dial In Durham have made in the local nightlife scene in recent months.

Best known for their interviews outside of nightclubs, Dial In Durham are committed to improving and diversifying the clubbing scene in the city, stating on Instagram that “Durham needs to shake things up”.

Additionally, Dial In Durham also run Blinkers and Newcastle Fight Night. They have established a dominant presence in Newcastle and it shall only be a matter of time until they become an essential element of Durham’s nightlife, too.

Tickets for the event have sold quickly, but at the time of writing there are still approximately 100 tickets remaining. Be quick, they’ll sell fast.

Related stories recommended by this author:

Image via Google Maps and Instagram @loftdurham