Cambridge Blues bare all in RAG charity calendar

Blue balls out for charity

Arse best bums Blues Cambridge cambridge students Cambridge Union cantabs charity dementia Lacrosse Lewy Body Society naked Oxford PUNTING RAG rear refugees sports

The 2017 Calendar shows blues posing naked in places all around Cambridge.

University sports teams have posed for 12 pictures in places all around the university. The Union Chamber, botanical gardens and even the Fitzwilliam Museum feature.

A major case of blue balls

Caitlin Whitby and Rowenna McGill, who organised the calendar, said that “we wanted to do something new and different for RAG, and what better way than by making money out of Cambridge’s best bums?”

The experience of making the calendar was “a bizarre few months but a lot of fun. Many early mornings were spent at random locations throughout Cambridge, mixing nudity with the general public.”

Is that guy humping a tree?

All funds from the nude calendar will be going to the Lewy Body Society, raising awareness for Lewy Body Dementia – the 2nd most common form of dementia, and Help Refugees, which provides emergency relief to refugees in camps across Europe.

Of course, it wouldn’t be a blues calendar without some arbitrary competition with ‘The Other Place’. Whitby and McGill mentioned that “Oxford made one a few years ago, and obviously we had to make ours better than theirs.”

We definitely have better bums than Oxford, perhaps the best in the world.

To see the full selection of sexy sportspeople you’ll have to buy the calendar, which is available from their website.

Twelve months worth of this – what more could you want?

The calendar clearly has a collection of some of the finest behinds in Cambridge, but if you think yours is better then you’re in luck! The Tab’s infamous Best Bums competition is soon returning for a new year of rears competing for the prestigious title of Cambridge’s Best Bum. Those featured in this calendar are welcome to submit entries, if they think they can beat the competition.

The Tab considered doing our own naked calendar, but realised people would probably pay us to not do one.