And finally, Selwyn’s headliners are released

Selwyn tickets must be Selwying out

Cambridge Cambridge University Coasts eliza and the bear kyla la grange May Ball

Slightly late to the party, Selwyn release their May Ball headliners. 

Essex-based 5 piece Eliza and the Bear will be the first to kick off the party in style.

Fresh off a tour with Twin Atlantic, and set to headline their own this Autumn, they will undoubtably impress with their indie rock vibes.

#albumcoverpose

Second headliner is Kyla la Grange whose recent album, ‘Cut Your Teeth’ has been met with critical acclaim.

With a combination of unique synth-pop and organic folk roots, her performance is sure to please.

Taylor Swift meets Owl City

The committee also announced a third headliner, Coasts. After just releasing their debut album and after their stellar performance at Coachella, they won accolades from singles like ‘A Rush of Blood’ which was named Zane Lowe’s ‘Hottest Record’ in October 2014.

Coasts are serious hot property in indie music at the moment and have played sell out performances across the UK.

Awks moment when your bandmate turns up in the same shirt as you

Selwyn May Ball Entertainment, Oli Purnell said: “We are also delighted to announce a second massive collaboration this time with one of the biggest up-and-coming platforms for breaking new artists

“Mahogany, who will be taking over our Acoustic stage, are responsible for creating goosebump-inducing content with high profile artists such as Amber Run (who headlined the Snowball back in 2013) and have sought out two exciting up-and-coming bands to join us on Saturday.

“The first, Seafret, hail from a small town in the North East, but this acoustic duo are anything but small time

“Mahogany are also bringing We Were Evergreen. This french indie pop trio’s first album was met with high acclaim and we can guarantee that they’ll be one of the highlights of the May Ball”

Get your glad rags on, it’s gunna be killer.