Curtis Collins is your 2018 UoB BNOC

The third year Maths student says drinks on him x

Curtis Collins has been crowned your BNOC, following a last minute surge which saw him secure 42.9% of the vote. The Old Joemance moderator has been rewarded for his hard work bringing romance to Brum, and can add this title to his list of achievements.

Curtis will be celebrating in style by throwing a house party with plenty of VKs, to mark his new title and graduation. He's been overwehelmed by the support he's had throughout both his degree and the competition.

Image may contain: Package Delivery, Carton, Cardboard, Box, Swimwear, Maillot, Clothing, Person, People, Human

Luckily, Curtis is continuing onto a fourth year at UoB, so you can catch your elected BNOC around campus for the next year.

Curtis' advice to aspiring BNOCs is to "go to every event you can, any night out, and find the societies that are right for you!". Oh, and run a hugely popular Facebook page of course.

Image may contain: Oven, Electrical Device, Appliance, Speech, Crowd, Audience, Person, People, Human

First year JJ Moothathamby came second, and second year Emily Harman placed third.

University of Birmingham

The Tab Birmingham

last seen today at 09:40

Get breaking UoB news straight to your WhatsApp

Find out who got a shit tattoo this week, which famous freshers are hanging around Selly, and Old Joe’s tick pics. Straight into your DMs. 😘