‘Kill Islam before it kills you’: Bigoted yobs strike again

Two new vile messages appeared today

Sick hate preachers have once again scrawled Islamophobic graffiti on Birmingham’s campus.

Despite hopes the vandals striking on two separate occassions earlier this term were isolated incidents, more vile works have been sprayed onto both the walls of the Guild this morning and an electricity box near the sports pitches.

image

One message said: “Islam must die”, imitating the same graffiti seen earlier this year.

The message on the metal electricity box read: “Kill Islam before it kills you”, the same words used in the toilets of the Arts building.

Simply reading ‘Islam must die’, the hateful messages were quickly removed by uni authorities.

These disgusting acts come a day after the university held an open lecture entitled ‘Is There Islamophobia?’, led by the University’s Anglican chaplain.

image

Unlike the previous occurance, this graffiti is directly in the line of sight of one of the guild’s CCTV cameras.

If you have any information related to the graffiti please contact the West Midlands Police.

University of Birmingham national noad

The Tab Birmingham

last seen today at 09:13

Get breaking UoB news straight to your WhatsApp

Find out who got a shit tattoo this week, which famous freshers are hanging around Selly, and Old Joe’s tick pics. Straight into your DMs. 😘