Brum’s Red Bull Man is back!

One thousand Birmingham students are about to wake up to an energized, early-morning surprise!

Remember when bottles of milk would just turn up on your doorstep? Delivered by that elusive, early-rising milk man with his float full of dairy goodness? Whatever happened to him? And no, contrary to what the adverts might say, it has nothing to do with the creepy Cravendale cats and their opposable thumbs. Red Bull decided milkmen needed a makeover; and so the energised, caffeine-fuelled reincarnation was born!

This could soon be a familiar sight…

Yes, the Brummy Bull Man is back and he is making his way to 1,000 students in Birmingham; dutifully delivering cans of Redbull to give you that much needed caffeine buzz on those desperate mornings plighted by labs, deadlines and dissertations.

It begins with an envelope posted through your door. Inside, a flat-pack carton for you to put on your doorstep and before you know it, it will be brimming with redbull cans. It’s like caffeinated Christmas!

If you’re lucky you might even see the Red Bull Man’s float knocking about the streets of Selly. Admittedly it is quite difficult to miss- it’s big, it’s bad and it has an inconspicuous flashing light. Okay, so the Brummy Bulls not your tranquil, traditional milkman, but nothing makes a student happier than free stuff.

Move over milkman, the Bull is in town.