Marco’s is officially the best takeaway in Aber

It beat crowd favourites Hollywood Pizza and Pizza Lush

There is no denying that Marco’s has always been a popular takeaway but following our recent poll it has been voted the best in Aber.

Marco’s is the place to go when you’re craving pretty much anything whilst on your drunken rampage. Kebabs, pizzas, cheesy chips and the infamous pizza burger mean that Marco’s can cater to all of your drunk desires.

On top of their brilliant food Marco’s offers a welcoming environment with fantastic costumer service, what more could you want from a takeaway?

The best place to get takeaway in Aber

But while Marco’s claimed 28.54 per cent of the vote it did not win by a huge margin. It was closely followed by Hollywood Pizza on 24.76 per cent. Another favourite with students for its mouth-watering pizzas and cheesy chips Hollywood certainly held its own in the vote.

Perhaps unsurprisingly Spar finished last with 8.13 per cent of the vote, probably because its not a traditional takeaway and usually only caters to the students brave enough to walk back up the hill.

With Subway now open till 4am on Friday’s will Marco’s be able to hold onto their top spot? Check out the full results below and if you want to find out what your takeaway says about you click here.

It was a close race