An Islander has been DUMPED as Kady makes decision in ‘biggest Love Island twist ever’

I am SHAKING

ITV has confirmed that tonight’s episode will include the “biggest Love Island twist ever” as new bombshell Kady McDermott is forced to make a shocking decision.

On top of this, The Sun is reporting that one Islander has already been dumped in a huge moment, which is set to air before the end of the week.

In a first look for the episode tonight (Friday 23rd), ITV said: “Throughout the day Kady explores her options, pulling the boys for chats and getting to know all of her fellow Islanders. That night, a text calls all Islanders to gather around the fire pit immediately. Then, Kady receives another text asking her to make a shocking decision.”

via ITV

The Sun has said the show is about to air the “most shocking dumping ever” and a “devastated” Islander has already packed their bags and left, in scenes which will air this week.

A source said: “Producers promised to keep viewers and the Islanders on their toes this series and they weren’t lying – the drama does not stop. This is a dumping none of the villa’s stars saw coming and will be even more of a shock to viewers. It’ll be must watch telly when the departure airs this week.”

via ITV

With the shocking reveal about tonight’s episode, does this mean the power is in Kady’s hands? Does she pick an Islander to dump? Or will she have to choose a guy to couple up with, leaving the single girl to pack up her things?

As she entered the villa, Kady said she had her eyes on Zach, Tyrique and Mitchel. If true, this would mean the girls at risk are Molly, Ella and Jess. I’m not ready!!!

Love Island 2023 is on ITV2 and ITVX. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.