Inside Kady McDermott’s millionaire net worth and how she made her money after Love Island

She’s been in full girlboss mode since season two

Kady McDermott was a bombshell for Love Island 2023, and if you thought her only motive to return to the show was money you’re wrong – her net worth is already sickeningly big.

Kady is best known for being a chaos Islander in season two of Love Island, but since then she’s gone on to have huge success. As well as taking the typical influencer post-villa path, she has also launched businesses, done more TV work and now hosts a podcast.

Here’s exactly how much Kady is worth, and how she’s made her fortune.

Net worth of Kady McDermott from Love Island

via Instagram @kadymcdermott

Kady McDermott has a net worth of £1.3million

Kady McDermott is one of many previous Love Island cast members who have gone on to have a net worth in the millions. She said to be a millionaire, with a net worth of £1.3million.

After Love Island, Kady launched her own fitness and beauty brands. She currently owns Body Goals By Kady, a fitness and lifestyle app, which contains recipes and fitness planners. She previously launched By Kady, a makeup brand and artistry masterclasses, but it doesn’t look as though they are still running.

Kady is also listed on Companies House as owning Kady McDermott LTD, set up for her “television programme production activities” and she became a cast member on TOWIE.

Most recently, Kady launched a podcast with JD Women called “Don’t Judge”, which she co-hosts with 2019 Islander, Joanna Chimonides.

As you’d expect, Kady is also making an absolute fortune from sponsored posts. According to an online calculator, Kady could charge up to £2k per post, and she’s recently worked with brands such as Baylis and Harding, Shein, Gym King and JD Women.

Love Island 2023 is on ITV2 and ITVX. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.