Love Island winner Millie Court on Instagram

Love Island winner and millionaire Millie Court is making over £10k a week on Instagram

She is thriving!

According to reports, Love Island 2021 winner Millie Court is now making over £10k every single week from Instagram posts. Ok, sure?!

Since winning the show, Millie has set herself up as a brand and makes loads of money through adverts on Insta. Her Companies House listing says her company is called Sagittarius Style, named after the necklace she wore in the villa.

According to The Sun, Sagittarius Style banked £614,042 up till last December, and has reported a £330,999 profit. The publication further states Millie is raking in over £10k a week from her brand deals.

Millie is listed as the only director and sole shareholder in her company, which was set up in October 2021, and the firm has accumulated £528,672 in cash and £81,370 in monies owed, according to accounts filed at Companies House.

Millie is one of 26 former Love Island contestants who have gone on to become millionaires so far, with her net worth currently estimated at £2million.

She signed a huge brand deal fresh out the 2021 villa, which was said at the time to be the biggest signed by an Islander in history. Millie signed what was believed to be a multi-million pound deal to become the global face of ASOS, where she had previously worked as a buyer before the show.

Following this, the brand deals continued to come and come – including a six-figure deal with eyelash brand, Eyelure. Some of Millie’s more recent collabs have included Tequila Rose, Kurt Geiger and Look Fantastic.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.