Maya Jama Love Island outfit

Every single one of Maya Jama’s Love Island outfits, ranked by how hard they served

Give her stylist an Academy Award

Let’s be honest, every time Maya Jama steps inside the Love Island villa she slays the whole house down. The contestants jaws are invariably on the floor each time she reappears and all of us at home in our stale pyjamas on the sofa are manically Googling “Maya Jama Love Island outfit”.

So, in case you’re wondering exactly where Maya Jama got all of her insane Love Island fits from, we can give you the details. Plus, obviously we’re going to rank all the looks based on how hard they served:

Syndical Chambers drape dress – £319

Maya Jama is never going to look truly bad because, well, she’s Maya Jama. But this Syndical Chambers dress did nothing for me other than make me question what in the optical illusion was going on.

Score: 4/10

Maya Jama Love Island Outfit

Clio Peppiatt  jumpsuit – £2,850

She’s cute! But she’s not fully wow. Big roller disco energy.

Score: 4/10

Maya Jama Love Island Outfit

Custom wet look Di Petsa dress – £1,400

This wet look dress was good but it was essentially just a less good version of the next dress, which wowed much harder. Let’s keep the variation going.

Score: 6/10

Maya Jama Love Island Outfit

Laquan Smith bodysuit and skirt – £880

A true slay in red velvet. Also really enjoyed learning this is a cut-out bodysuit layered over a low rise skirt. The key-hole features are wow.

Score: 7/10

Maya Jama Love Island Outfit

House of CB corset and skirt – £178

The powder pink co-ord is screaming if Elle Woods went into the Love Island villa. Love.

Score: 8/10

Maya Jama Love Island Outfit

Cult Gaia cut out crochet dress – £2,545

Maya entered her summer garden party era with the crochet Cult Gaia dress. The sheer skirt makes it spicy again and she dressed it up so well with strappy heels.

Score: 8/10

Maya Jama Love Island Outfit

George Troch sheer white dress – £400

I don’t know if it’s the red lip, the sheer dress or the yacht she’s lying on but this look was seriously giving.

Score: 9/10

Maya Jama Love Island Outfit

Annie’s Ibiza Vittoria co-ord – £1,350

Maya’s curly hair for this look was so Mariah Carey beach girly, obsessed. Slaying as she should for the semi-final.

Score: 9/10

Maya Jama Love Island outfit

Grace Ling bralette and low rise skirt – £1, 344

J.Lo wore this exact outfit last year while performing on The Tonight Show and Maya is definitely slaying the same look for Love Island. She could be a 90s pop star.

Score: 9/10

Maya Jama outfit Love Island

Blue Balmain cut out dress – £4,000

Ok, wow. Radiating coolest girl at prom energy.

Score: 9/10

Maya Jama Love Island Outfit

MÔNOT crepe halter dress – £1,575

The dress that broke the internet!! A serious slay.

Score: 9/10

Aadnevik bustier dress – £9,500

The corset, the sheer lace, the thigh split?! Passed away x

Score: 10/10

Maya Jama Love Island final outfit

Roberto Cavalli slip dress – £2,000

The dress from the opening episode of winter Love Island, this Roberto Cavalli slip was SO attention grabbing without being too obvious. Just really gorgeous.

Score: 9/10

Maya Jama Love Island Outfit

Crolage co-ord – £200

Red is Maya’s colour, end of.

Score: 10/10

Maya Jama Love Island Outfit

Secret Stores Betta Co-ord – £688

My fav fav fav day time look was this Secret Stores Betta co-ord with a little ruffle mini skirt and cut out details. It’s screaming get her out of this villa and straight to Mykonos.

Score: 10/10

Maya Jama Love Island Outfit

Nensi Dojaka maxi dress – £1,143

Maya should legit audition to be a Bond girl at this point. The best of the best.

Score: 10/10

Maya Jama Love Island Outfit

Love Island 2023 is on ITV2 and ITVX. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.