Jonathan Sadowski Sex/Life

Right, was Jonathan Sadowski wearing a prosthetic penis in Sex/Life season two?

Apparently Jonathan was ‘so stoked’ about wearing it

When everyone began frantically searching to see if Adam Demos was wearing a prosthetic penis in the first season of Sex/Life, no one thought they’d be searching for it all over again, but this time about someone else.

Sex/Life season two has just dropped on Netflix and if season one is anything to go by, you’ll be familiar with its explicit nudity and sex scenes. When the first season was released, everyone lost their minds when they saw how large Brad in Sex/Life’s penis really was, and now they’re losing their minds all over again.

via Netflix

In Sex/Life season two, Jonathan Sadowski plays Devon and in the finale episode, he reveals in the locker room his newly constructed penis. Devon brags to the other men about losing his old penis in a car crash after it was bit off.

At the end of Sex/Life season one, no one knew if Devon was dead or alive as a result of the car crash but now it’s clear he’s well and good with a new friend. In case how he lost his original penis isn’t clear, Devon was given a blowjob while driving which resulted in a crash with Cooper and thus his appendage was chewed off.

Explaining his new penis in the locker room, Devon says an “extra inch” was added to it and “everything’s been fully automated now”. He even pumps it to show the others it can get an erection.

So, is Jonathan Sadowski wearing a prosthetic penis in the season two finale of Sex/Life?

The intimacy coordinator for Sex/Life confirmed that Jonathan is indeed wearing a prosthetic penis and he [Jonathan] was “so stoked” about it. Speaking to US Weekly, Casey Hudecki said: “He was so stoked for it. I don’t want to speak for him, but I’m sure he will tell you that he thought it was hilarious. And he was ready. He had a whole prosthetic process before and after [the locker room moment].”

Jonathan Sadowski hasn’t yet commented on the scene itself but he did post a cheeky photo on his Instagram, telling his followers to watch the new season.

A member of the prosthetic team eventually confirmed to Newsweek that Adam’s full frontal scene involved fake penis, as well as the showrunner of Sex/Life saying Adam didn’t have a body double on the show.

Sex/ Life season two is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.