sex/life season two cast

Sex/Life is finally back for season two on Netflix! Say hello to these five new characters

And they are seriously fit 🔥

Netflix’s seriously chaotic and sex filled show Sex/Life dropped its second season today and now we finally get to meet those five new cast members added to the show!

Sex/Life came out in summer a couple of years ago and the eight part drama told the story of bored housewife and mother Billie. On the surface it appeared as if Billie had the perfect life but she spent a lot of time fantasising about her ex-boyfriend Brad. She began journaling about their past before her dreams caught up with her and she was soon meeting up with Brad in real life. The series ended with Billie attempting to forget about that part of her life only to turn up at Brad’s door at the end of the last episode.

Thankfully Netflix didn’t leave us on a cliffhanger for too long and now we’re back for season two. All the main cast members are returning so we’ll be seeing plenty more of Billie, Cooper, Sasha and Brad, and hopefully Brad’s impressive member too.

A number of new cast members have also been added to the show and this is everything you need to know about them:

Dylan Bruce

sex/life season two cast

via Instagram @dylanthebruce

42-year-old Dylan Bruce joins the season two cast of Sex/Life as character Spencer, however nothing is known about his role in the series yet.

Dylan is most well known for his leading role in the series Orphan Black. He’s also had a lead role in the series Midnight, Texas and appeared in a number of Christmas movies.

Wallis Day

via Instagram @wallisday

Wallis Day is a 28-year-old English actress and model. She’ll be taking on the role of Gigi in season two of Sex/Life.

She’s been modelling since she was 13 years old and her biggest acting roles were in the shows Krypton and Batwoman.

Wallis currently has over 501,000 followers on Instagram, is a vegan and prefers to play roles that have a little more action than just the “girl next door” trope.

Cleo Anthony

via Instagram @cleoanthony

I refuse to believe this man is 41 years old, but anyway Cleo Anthony will be joining the cast of Sex/Life as the character Kam.

Cleo has previously appeared in the Netflix series She’s Gotta Have It as Greer Childs. He’s also been in Divergent and Transparent.

Craig Bierko

via Instagram @mrcraigbierko

Craig Bierko is 58 years old and will be playing the role of Mick in the new series of Sex/Life.

Craig has been acting since the mid 1970s and is best known for his roles in The Long Kiss Goodnight and Cinderella Man.

Darius Homayoun

via HBO

Darius Homayoun will be taking on the role of Majid in season two of Sex/Life.

His biggest roles so far have been as Amir in Succession and Jassim Al-Lani in the series The Long Road Home.

For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.