sex/life quiz

Quiz: Would you end up with Brad or Cooper from Netflix’s Sex/Life?

I’ll take them both please

Netflix’s latest show Sex/Life is about the difficult decision a suburban housewife, Billie, has in choosing between her safe and reliable husband, Cooper, and her toxic but extremely sexy ex-boyfriend, Brad. And now it’s time to find out what decision you’d make by taking our Sex/Life quiz and seeing if you’d end up with Cooper or Brad.

The eight episodes of Sex/Life were dropped in the last week and the show has already gone straight into the top spot. It features a LOT of steamy sex scenes, drama and two very attractive men. People on Twitter are obsessed with the show. Many think Billie is mad to abandon her seemingly perfect husband whereas others completely understand the attraction to Brad after watching episode three.

The men are completely different and offer Billie very unique lives, but which of these guys would you end up with? Take our Sex/Life quiz and answer 10 questions to find out if you’re better suited to Brad or Cooper.

Sex/ Life is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.