Guys, season four of Love Is Blind is coming next month!!

I am SHAKING right now

It’s been announced that season four of Love Is Blind is coming to Netflix NEXT MONTH. Yeah you heard me, it’s really not long at all until our favourite chaotic show in the pods is coming back.

The new episodes will be based in Seattle, and as normal will be released in batches. The first section, where we meet the cast and see them on their pod dates, is coming on Friday 24th March. There will then be new episodes released every Friday, for four weeks.

Love Is Blind season four on Netflix

via Netflix

The synopsis for the new episodes reads: “Singles who want to be loved for who they are have signed up for a less-conventional approach to modern dating in Seattle, and will choose someone to marry without ever meeting them. Over several weeks, the newly engaged couples will move in together, plan their wedding and find out if their physical connection matches their strong emotional bond developed in the pods.

“When their wedding day arrives, will real-world realities and external factors push them apart, or will they marry the person they fell blindly in love with? Hosted by Nick and Vanessa Lachey, this addictive 12-episode series will uncover whether looks, race or age do matter, or if love really is blind.”

Ofc, the Lacheys are back, and naturally so will be the drama.

Watch a first teaser trailer for Love Is Blind season four here:

Love Is Blind season four will be available on Netflix from March 24th. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.