These are the youngest people who have appeared on Love Is Blind on Netflix

Surprisingly, the youngest person didn’t have a successful marriage

Every season of Love Is Blind has at least one person who gets branded young and immature. It just happens. Maybe they’re the one using a baby voice in the pod, going overboard at their bachelor or bachelorette party, or admitting at the altar that they’re just not ready for marriage. But who actually are the youngest people who have ever been on Love Is Blind?

Each season the cast is a lot bigger than the people we can remember. It actually starts with about 30 singles in the pods, before narrowing down to those who get engaged and prepare to say “I do” or “I don’t”. So, just out of the people who got engaged whilst on the show, here are the youngest people to fully take part in the Love Is Blind experiment.

Kenny Barnes – 27

via Netflix

Kenny might have been one of the youngest in season one of Love Is Blind, but boy did he have a journey. We all backed him and Kelly to be the sweetheart couple of the season, but then Kelly shockingly said no at the altar. Just six months after the show aired, Kenny announced he was engaged to someone new. He got married in 2022.

Iyanna McNeely – 27

The youngest people to appear on Love Is Blind on Netflix

via Netflix

Iyanna was the youngest person from season two of the show, aged 27. She married Jarrette, but a year later the couple announced they were getting divorced.

Damian Powers – 27

via Netflix

27-year-old Damian was chaos whilst on Love Is Blind season one. He *nearly* married Gigi, and cried when she stormed off from the altar. But then, they got back together! It didn’t last too long though, and he turned up to the After the Altar reunion, when Gigi was meant to be his date, with Francesca from Too Hot To Handle. Drama.

Alexa Alfia – 27

via Netflix

Alexa Alfia, who appeared on the most recent season of the show, is also among the youngest people to take part in Love Is Blind. She married Brennon, and they are still together now.

Matthew Barnett – 27

via Netflix

Barnett and Amber were backed as the kids of season one, bonding over their mutual love of doing fun activities and dressing up. But, they’re still together now, so it must be a match made in heaven!

Cole Barnett – 27

via Netflix

Cole was called “immature” a lot throughout the third season, and he was actually one of the youngest there. The 27-year-old realtor was jilted at the altar by Zanab.

Amber Pike – 27

via Netflix

Amber, now married to Barnett, from season one was also 27 when she committed to marriage in the pods. It’s been four years since the couple tied the knot.

Bartise Bowden – 27

via Netflix

Bartise was also one of the youngest people to take part in the experiment in season three. He was 27 when he appeared on the show, which ended in him saying no to Nancy at the altar.

Colleen Reed – 26

via Netflix

Colleen was the youngest person to appear in season three of Love Is Blind and get engaged. She married Matt, who is two years older than her, and they announced at the reunion they are still going strong.

Giannina ‘Gigi’ Gibelli – 25

via Netflix

Gigi, who gave us one of the most iconic Love Is Blind moments in history when she ran out her wedding venue and fell down a mud slide, was 25 when she appeared on the show. Her and Damian didn’t last together, but she’s dating someone new now.

Mark Anthony Cuevas – 24

via Netflix

In season one, we were constantly told about Mark’s age. Jessica said at least 45 times that she was 34 and Mark was 24. But, she didn’t say that he is officially the youngest of all the people who have ever got engaged on Love Is Blind! Mark has since got married and has two children.

Three seasons of Love Is Blind are currently available on Netflix. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.