These are the youngest people who have appeared on Love Is Blind on Netflix

Ok this says a lot about why Kenneth was on his phone all the time

Every season of Love Is Blind has at least one person who gets branded young and immature. It just happens. Maybe they’re the one using a baby voice in the pods, going overboard at their bachelor or bachelorette party, or admitting at the altar that they’re just not ready for marriage. But who actually are the youngest people who have ever been on Love Is Blind?

Each season the cast is a lot bigger than the people we can remember. It actually starts with about 30 singles in the pods, before narrowing down to those who get engaged and prepare to say “I do” or “I don’t”. So, just out of the people who got engaged whilst on the show, here are the youngest people to fully take part in the Love Is Blind experiment.

Marshall Glaze – 27

via Netflix

Marketing manager Marshall was 27 when he entered the pods during season four, making him one of the youngest people during that season.

Jackelina Bonds – 27

via Netflix

There was no age gap between Jackie and Marshall, who got engaged during season four of Love Is Blind. They were both 27, but it turns out that’s pretty much all they had in common.

Micah Lussier – 27

via Netflix

Micah was also one of the youngest people to take part in season four of Love Is Blind – aged 27 at the time. She got engaged to Paul, who dramatically said no at the altar.

Kenny Barnes – 27

via Netflix

Kenny might have been one of the youngest in season one of Love Is Blind, but boy did he have a journey. We all backed him and Kelly to be the sweetheart couple of the season, but then Kelly shockingly said no at the altar. Just six months after the show aired, Kenny announced he was engaged to someone new. He got married in 2022.

Iyanna McNeely – 27

The youngest people to appear on Love Is Blind on Netflix

via Netflix

Iyanna was the youngest person from season two of the show, aged 27. She married Jarrette, but a year later the couple announced they were getting divorced.

Damian Powers – 27

via Netflix

27-year-old Damian was chaos whilst on Love Is Blind season one. He *nearly* married Gigi, and cried when she stormed off from the altar. But then, they got back together! It didn’t last too long though, and he turned up to the After the Altar reunion, when Gigi was meant to be his date, with Francesca from Too Hot To Handle. Drama.

Alexa Alfia – 27

via Netflix

Alexa Alfia, who appeared on season three of the show, is also among the youngest people to take part in Love Is Blind. She married Brennon, and they are still together now.

Matthew Barnett – 27

via Netflix

Barnett and Amber were backed as the kids of season one, bonding over their mutual love of doing fun activities and dressing up. But, they’re still together now, so it must be a match made in heaven!

Cole Barnett – 27

via Netflix

Cole was called “immature” a lot throughout the third season, and he was actually one of the youngest there. The 27-year-old realtor was jilted at the altar by Zanab.

Amber Pike – 27

via Netflix

Amber, now married to Barnett, from season one was also 27 when she committed to marriage in the pods. It’s been five years since the couple tied the knot.

Bartise Bowden – 27

via Netflix

Bartise was also one of the youngest people to take part in the experiment in season three. He was 27 when he appeared on the show, which ended in him saying no to Nancy at the altar.

Kenneth Gorham – 26

via Netflix

Kenneth being one of the youngest people on Love Is Blind season six says a lot about why he was on his phone all the time. He was 26 in the pods, and for work is the youngest principal in his middle school’s history.

Colleen Reed – 26

via Netflix

Colleen was the youngest person to appear in season three of Love Is Blind and get engaged. She married Matt, who is two years older than her, and they announced at the reunion they are still going strong.

Brittany Mills – 25

via Netflix

Season six’s Brittany was just 25 when she appeared on the show. Her engagement to Kenneth didn’t work out, and they called things off before even making it to the wedding.

Irina Solomonova – 25

via Netflix

At the time of filming, Irina was 25. She was the youngest person on the show during season four and it showed. She was called out for immature and bullying behaviour, during her time in the pods.

Giannina ‘Gigi’ Gibelli – 25

via Netflix

Gigi, who gave us one of the most iconic Love Is Blind moments in history when she ran out her wedding venue and fell down a mud slide, was 25 when she appeared on the show. She and Damian didn’t last together, but she’s dating someone new now and expecting a baby!

Milton Johnson – 24

via Netflix

Throughout season five we were constantly told of Milton being young, aged 24, and most of that came from his now wife Lydia, who he has a seven year age gap with. They’ve obviously overcome all that though, as at the season five reunion the couple confirmed they’re still together!

Mark Anthony Cuevas – 24

via Netflix

In season one, we were constantly told about Mark’s age. Jessica said at least 45 times that she was 34 and Mark was 24. But, she didn’t say that he is officially the equal youngest of all the people who have ever got engaged on Love Is Blind! Mark has since got married and has two children.

Love Is Blind is currently available on Netflix. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.