England Six Nations 2023 team WAGs

From influencers to musicians: Meet the WAGs of this year’s Six Nations England rugby team

They are all STUNNING

Six Nations has well and truly kicked off with Ireland currently top of the table and England creeping up behind them in the third spot. Along with the fans cheering on the England team at Twickenham Stadium, they have an entire crew of wives and girlfriends who will be doing just the same. Out of the 36-man squad, 18 of the rugby players are confirmed to be in relationships or married. Whilst you get your last minute tickets or liase with your friends who is going to host the watch party, meet the WAGs of the England Six Nations 2023 team:

Megan Slade – Henry Slade’s wife

England Six Nations 2023 team WAGs

via Instagram @meganslade__

Megan Slade is married to Exeter Chiefs centre Henry Slade, and they have been married since August 2022. Megan and Henry have a daughter together and she was born in August 2020.

Henry Slade is representing England at the 2023 Six Nations and his relationship with Megan is simply the cutest. Their wedding was major goals, and from the looks of their Instagrams, it had a simple theme and Megan’s suit was the outfit of dreams.

Megan also has her own baby and children’s clothing shop called Olive & Bud. The store was set up in England by “two new mums with a need for high-quality yet affordable basics in colour palettes that don’t hurt the eyes.”

Beth Dolling – Marcus Smith’s girlfriend

England Six Nations 2023 team WAGs

via Instagram @marcussmith10

Beth Dolling is currently dating Harlequins fly-half Marcus Smith. Beth and Marcus have been in a relationship since 2019 but it isn’t known how the pair met. Beth is a model and singer who has appeared in campaigns for the likes of PrettyLittleThing, Missy Empire and Rebellious.

Beth is signed with M Models in Manchester and Body London and often shares behind the scenes of her fashion shoots on her Instagram story. Beth has 33,000 followers on Instagram and her is handle is @bethdolling.

Annie Knowles – Ben Curry’s girlfriend

via Instagram @bencurry98

Annie Knowles is in a relationship with Sale Sharks flanker Ben Curry. Annie is a model and YouTuber who posts regular vlogs to her YouTube channel. Annie is signed with J’adore Models in Manchester and BMA models in London and her Instagram is full of pictures of her on modelling shoots and super wholesome photos of her and Ben.

Annie has just over 100,000 followers on Instagram and her handle is @anniekknowles.

Eloise Reayer – Ollie Hassell-Collins’ girlfriend

via Instagram @eloisereayer

London Irish winger Ollie Hassell-Collins is currently dating Eloise Reayer. According to her Instagram, Eloise is a history and political science graduate from Hampshire and she shares the most gorgeous photos of her and Ollie on various adventures together. Eloise and Ollie have their own Instagram account for their home transformation and it looks stunning.

In a picture celebrating Ollie’s Six Nations debut, Eloise shared a sweet photo on Instagram and wrote: “I’m still pinching myself.”

Georgie Farrell – Owen Farrell’s wife

Owen and Georgie Farrell keep an incredibly low profile, despite Owen being one of England’s star players. The Saracens captain and Georgie married in 2018 summer and in 2019 they had their first child, followed by their second in 2021.

Katie George – Jamie George’s wife

via Instagram @jamiegeorge2

Katie George is married to Saracens hooker Jamie George. The pair have been married since 2020 and were together for six years before that. Elliot Daly, Jamie’s teammate, was his best man at their wedding.

Megan Ely – Jack Willis’ girlfriend

via Instagram @jackswillis

Toulouse flanker Jack Willis is in a long term relationship with his girlfriend Megan. The pair have a son together called Enzo, who was born in December 2021. In sweet Instagram post, Megan shared a series of photos of Enzo and wrote: “Happy birthday to the cheekiest, happiest, most strong-willed little boy. Being your mummy and daddy is our biggest achievement. We love you so much.”

Yasmin Hodge-England – Alex Dombrandt’s girlfriend

via Instagram @yasminhilaryocean

Yasmin Hodge-England is currently dating Harlequins number eight and England rugby union player Alex Dombrandt. The pair have travelled the world together and visited places like Paris, New York City and Mykonos. In an Instagram post after one of the Six Nations games, Yasmin posted a photo of her and Alex and wrote: “Forever in awe of you.”

Olivia Thomas – Jack Walker’s girlfriend

via Instagram @jwacker96

Harlequins hooker Jack Walker is dating Olivia Thomas. Olivia is fairly private but Jack often shares photos of her on his Instagram and they are simply the cutest couple. In a number of posts, Jack has shared photos of him and Olivia with their dog. In a post from 2019, Jack shared a photo of Olivia and their dog and captioned it: “Christmas walks with the queen and Liv.”

Alex Vunipola – Mako Vunipola’s wife

via Instagram @mako_vunipola

Mako and his wife Alex have been married for one year, soon to be two, after tying the knot in August 2021. Mako is a loosehead prop for the Saracens and is always gushing about his wife and their family. Mako has two sons with Alex, and welcomed their first, Jacob, in 2018.

Polly Brown – Alex Mitchell’s girlfriend

via Instagram @mitchellalex9

Northampton Saints scrum-half Alex Mitchell is in a relationship with his girlfriend Polly.

Jessica Lawes – Courtney Lawes’ wife

via Instagram @jessicalawes

Northampton Saints second row Courtney Lawes is married to Jessica Lawes. Jessica and Courtney have four children together. Jessica is the co-founder of the online community The Mum Club, which connects mums in their loca area with various events. She launched the community in 2016 with her friend Lauren Webber.

Talking about The Mum Club on her social media, Jessica said: “We honestly can’t believe the journey that The Mum Club has been on. To think we started this driving across the country hosting brunches to 2.5 kids, and now we’ve six kids between the two of us, over 40 franchises, hosted over 500 plus events, a team of seven at HQ and now we’re entering international territory with a franchise opening in Dubai. Madness!”

Emily Skinner – Sam Simmonds’ girlfriend

via Instagram @samsimmonds7

Emily Skinner is engaged to Exeter Chiefs back row forward Samuel Simmonds. Emily and Sam have one child together and in June 2022, Sam proposed to Jessica while on holiday in Mallorca.

Michelle Daly – Elliot Daly’s wife

England Six Nations 2023 team WAGs

via Instagram @elliotdaly

Elliot Daly is a player for the Saracens and he got married to his long-term partner Michelle in 2021. In September 2021, Elliot shared a series of posts of their wedding day and said: “One month ago today I got to marry my soulmate. 10 years of knowing each other, four years engaged and now finally married.”

Michelle has her own photography studio called Michelle Sylvia Photography. According to her bio, Michelle is a “Hertfordshire based photographer” who recently graduated from the London School of Photography.

Ashleigh Wood – Tommy Freeman’s girlfriend

England Six Nations 2023 team WAGs

via Instagram @tommyfreeman15

Northampton Saints fullback Tommy Freeman is in a relationship with Ashleigh Wood.

Hollie Shearer – Joe Marchant’s girlfriend

England Six Nations 2023 team WAGs

via Instagram @joemarchant96

Harlequins centre Joe Marchant is in a relationship with musician Hollie Shearer. The pair have been in a relationship for a year and honestly seem like the happiest couple ever.

Hollie is a singer songwriter and even has her own music on Spotify. Hollie has performed a number of her songs at gigs and recently performed her songs at The Spice of Life. Hollie has 68,000 followers on Instagram and her handle is @hollieshearer.

Chantelle Garrity – Manu Tuilagi’s girlfriend

via Instagram @tuilagumanu

Sale Sharks player Manu Tuilagi is in a relationship with Chantelle Garrity. The pair have two children together and in a sweet Instagram post wishing Chantelle a happy birthday, Manu said: “Happy birthday my absolute world! Thank you for everything you do for me and our little family! We love you so much.”