Tom Clare's life

Whilst he swaps the pitch for the villa, here’s a look inside Love Island’s Tom’s boujie life

His Instagram is now an ode to Samie and it’s adorable

Tom has been on everyone’s minds ever since his heart rate challenge and that was months ago. He came in third place with Samie and their relationship has been going from strength to strength. Although Tom has gone back to playing football, he has still been living a pretty exciting life and is still up to all sorts including nights out with his mates and I’m sure he’s currently booking several trips to Dubai for this summer. Here’s everything you need to know about Love Island 2023’s Tom Clare’s incredibly boujie life.

Tom plays as a forward for Macclesfield FC

Tom is a footballer who plays as a forward for Macclesfield FC. During the 2021-22 season, Tom was Macclesfield’s top scorer with 23 goals and in 2022, he signed a new two year contract with the football club.

While it’s usually unheard of for a current playing footballer to be allowed in the villa by their team, Tom was given permission by the club to leave mid-season for the show. In a statement on Twitter, the team said: “Macclesfield FC can confirm that the club have granted Tom Clare an extended period of leave in order to appear on this year’s Love Island competition.

“Tom approached us with the request a number of weeks ago and we are happy to show the same loyalty that he has to us since becoming one of our first-ever signings back in 2021.”

He’s travelled across the world and visited countries like Spain and Dubai

As well as match day and training photos, Tom has shared a number of photos of him on holiday in some incredibly boujie locations. One particular favourite of Tom’s seems to be Dubai and he has tons of photos of him in the UAE. Tom has also been to Mallorca in Spain and Belek in Turkey. Tom has three Instagram highlights of photos and videos from his trip.

He knows how to take a great photo

Like a lot of the other Islanders, Tom shares a lot of his life on Instagram and it’s safe to say he knows how to take a banging photos, or he definitely needs to thank whoever takes photos of him. Whether it’s selfies flexing his chiseled jaw or gym pictures, Tom knows how to take the best photos.

Tom’s family have the cutest dogs ever

In a few of Tom’s Instagram posts, he shares photos with his family’s dogs. In one photo, Tom said: “Nice to be looking after these two for a few weeks, my boy used to love playing with them.” Tom did have another dog called Marley, but in 2021, Marley sadly passed away. In an Instagram post, Tom wrote: “I’m a broken man right now. Sadly my boy of 15 years passed away peacefully last night, we are all absolutely heartbroken. He was not only our family dog but my best friend!”

Love Island 2023 continues at 9pm on ITV2 and ITVX. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.