All the Love Island 2023 cast who spent thousands on cosmetic work before the villa

Tanyel spent over £5k on surgery

This year, loads of Islanders have been really open about procedures they had done in the lead up to the villa. A few cast members from Love Island 2023 have detailed the cosmetic surgery they had done before they came on the show, and some spent thousands on getting work done.

From fillers to butt lifts and boob jobs, the cast this year have done a lot to feel as though they look their best on the show. Here is a rundown of all the Love Island 2023 stars who have spoken about cosmetic surgery and work they’ve had done before the villa, and what procedures they had.

Tanyel

In an interview ahead of her time in the villa, Tanyel detailed all the cosmetic surgery she had before the show. An expert then commented to give an estimation of how much it all set her back.

She had a number cosmetic procedures and treatments in the weeks prior, in preparation for Love Island. Among these, she’s had semi-permanent make-up applied to her lips and eyebrows, and had full facial rejuvenation – including having fillers topped up.

According to an expert, this surgery is worth around £4,500. Full facial rejuvination, involving dermal fillers, can set you back around £2,000. In a video posted on Instagram, it shows Tanyel having this done before Love Island, at Evolve Cosmetics clinic in north London. This procedure can involve cheek filler, lip filler, jaw filler and Botox.

At the same clinic, Tanyel had a chin fat dissolving procedure, which has been estimated to cost around £1,000. Permanent makeup can cost around £500 per procedure, with Tanyel having three of these done before the villa.

On top of this, a London clinic shared a video of Tanyel getting a Brazilian bum lift, apparently back in February 2021. The post says the results of the procedure, which is non-surgical, include “perky booty”, “lifted booty” and “cellulite reduction”. These cost around £500.

Anna-May

Love Island 2023 cast members who had cosmetic surgery

via ITV / Instagram @annamayrobey

Dumped Love Island 2023 Islander Anna-May openly spoke about the cosmetic surgery work she had done before the villa, in preparation for appearing on the show.

Speaking to OK! Magazine, Anna-May Robey said she has had her boobs done, as well as lip filler, before of going on Love Island this year. “I’ve had a little bit of lip filler, it’s not really something I was insecure about before, I just did it to just enhance maybe when I was wearing lipstick, it’s nice to go on,” she said.

“I did have a boob job a couple of months ago, but those things they’re not really things I feel like anyone would need to get done. I, well, not so much my lips, but my boobs, I just had them done for confidence reasons.”

She went on to explain that getting work done was something she considered for a long time first, it wasn’t “a spur of the moment thing”.

Claudia

Claudia’s doctor has shared all about the work she had done ahead of being a bombshell on this series, and apparently she spent around £2,500 on procedures to her face. Dr Natalie Haworth posted on Instagram all about the work she did with Claudia, saying the Love Islander has “been a long-standing client of mine”. She said in December Claudia visited her for some “tweakments” to prep for her arrival in the villa.

She said: “For injectable treatments, Claudia had her routine anti-wrinkle injections, as well as jawline filler, and cheek filler to support the lower face and tear trough to brighten up the under-eye area. Claudia also has been coming in for her routine laser hair removal and facials using our Forma and Aqua Pure machinery!”

Jessie

via Instagram / ITV

Way before her Love Island UK and Australia days, Jessie looked really different. During her time on the Aus show, she spoke about cosmetic work, joking about how expensive surgery before the show had been for her to get.

Jessie had a boob job when she was much younger, and has since spoken about regretting having the procedure done. “I honestly wish I could go back and tell younger me, ‘Dude, don’t get a boob job, you’re fine the way you are’,” she told an Australian publication. “So they kind of shoved [the implants] in, didn’t structure it or anything and they were just really, really far apart.”

On Instagram, she added: “I did get a boob job when I was younger, and it was one of those nightmare ones that didn’t go to plan. I fortunately got it fixed. I’ve had a really great year actually, getting it fixed was fantastic. I hope people don’t call me fake and they can see past it.”

In 2021, Jessie had a nose job to fix a previous break. Whilst in this surgery, Jessie requested the doctor also add a “little dip” to her nose, to slightly adjust its shape. Her lips also appear fuller now than they were in older photos.

Love Island 2023 continues at 9pm on ITV2 and ITVX. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.