Sophia Peschisolido

Meet Sophia Peschisolido: Karren Brady’s influencer daughter who rejected Love Island

She’s just announced she’s pregnant!

In the last year, we’ve had two of our favourite shows back to back – Love Island and The Apprentice. It really is a time to be alive. But, being a fan of them and not missing an episode is where the links to these shows end for the majority of us. Well, that’s not the case for Sophia Peschisolido – who gets to say Love Island is desperate to get her on, and her mum is on The Apprentice. Truly wild.

On top of all this, Sophia has had a successful career of her own. She’s a Nottingham grad, who’s now a model and influencer. So, here’s a look inside her incredible and enviable life.

Sophia Peschisolido is Karren Brady’s daughter

Sophia is 26, from Solihull, and the daughter of Baroness Karren Brady and Paul Peschisolido. She went to Solihull School, which is a private school costing £13,500 a year. We all know Karren Brady as the sporting executive, and Lord Sugar’s aide on The Apprentice, and Paul Peschisolido is a Canadian football manager and former player.

She’s an influencer, with 340k Instagram followers

Sophia is a model and influencer, with 340k followers on Instagram. She’s managed by The Blogger Agent, which claims to be one of the top 10 influencer management agencies in the world.

Recently, Sophia has worked with brands such as FashionNova, Ego, GymKing, Jack Wills, Boux Avenue, Mistress Rocks, Lounge Underwear and Boohoo.

Sophia went to uni in Nottingham

Sophia Peschisolido studied film and television at Nottingham, graduating in 2017. Her uni life defo wasn’t a glamorous nepo-baby affair, as it’s been reported Karren Brady made sure her daughter got a job and funded her own student lifestyle.

A hall-mate of Sophia’s told The Nottingham Tab: “She seems quite a determined girl who goes about uni the same as most people here at Nottingham. It’s not as if she has a chip on her shoulder just because of who her mother is. The money thing doesn’t seem to bother her, she still goes out and enjoys herself just as much as anyone else.”

She’s engaged to Frankie Makin and expecting her first child

Sophia is currently engaged to Frankie Makin. They got engaged in July 2022, after being together for a number of years. The couple met in Dubai, and have previously lived there together. “I can’t believe my little girl is engaged,” Karren Brady said in the Instagram post announcing the news.

The couple have recently announced they are expecting their first baby together. “Our greatest blessing due 2024,” the couple shared on Instagram.

Karren Brady has casually dropped that Sophia turned down Love Island

Some of us can only dream of being approached for Love Island. But Sophia is beyond that, she was approached and turned it down, apparently. Speaking to Closer Magazine about her daughter’s career, Karren said she is “very proud” of her “lovely girl”. She added: “She’s been asked to go on Love Island a few times but she wouldn’t do it.”

Sophia was once a model for Topshop, and was scouted for Disney!

Before becoming a big-shot influencer and model, Sophia started out working for Topshop. She was a social media assistant there, and made her modelling debut for the brand in 2017. She was in a photo showing her from the waist down, wearing a denim skirt and some gold boots. Karren, being the mega supportive parent she is, tweeted about the moment saying she is “so proud”.

Even more prior to this, Sophia attended stage school where she was reportedly scouted as a potential Disney star at 15-years-old. Naturally.