Ranked: The Apprentice businesses making the most millions for Lord Sugar

Some of them didn’t even win!!

The Apprentice is all about being the best business mind there is. The candidates spend weeks trying to impress Lord Sugar, desperate for him to invest into their business plans. So it’s no surprise that some of the richest The Apprentice candidates have companies which are worth millions.

According to data gathered by business plan experts Teneric, Lord Sugar’s nine investments from the show have an estimated net worth of £8.3million – averaging over £920k each. The Apprentice has an impressive zero per cent failure rate and Lord Sugar has spent £2.25million of his own money investing in apprentices who enter the boardroom.

These are the richest The Apprentice candidates ever, according to Companies House data put together by Teneric.

1. Susan Ma – £4.6million

richest The Apprentice candidates, The Apprentice, rich list, most successful, business, winners, net worth, ever, Susan Ma

via Instagram @susiematropic

Susan Ma is the owner of Tropic Skincare. She was on the seventh series of The Apprentice back in 2011. Despite coming in third position, she still managed to secure an investment from Lord Sugar.

Her business is now worth a huge £4,626,033. In terms of her business net worth, she’s the richest The Apprentice candidate ever by far.

2. Thomas Pellereau – £1.1million

richest The Apprentice candidates, The Apprentice, rich list, most successful, business, winners, net worth, ever, Thomas Pellereau

via Instagram @inventor_tom

Thomas is an inventor, who appeared on series seven of The Apprentice in 2011. He won the series but Lord Sugar initially rejected his business plan and encouraged him to expand his business, Stylideas LTD, into a range of grooming products.

Lord Sugar obviously knows best, because the business is now worth £1,117,061.

3. Ricky Martin – £1million

richest The Apprentice candidates, The Apprentice, rich list, most successful, business, winners, net worth, ever, Ricky Martin

via Instagram @rickymartin247

Ricky was arguably one of the most iconic The Apprentice candidates ever. And now, he’s one of the richest The Apprentice candidates too.

Before appearing on the show, the professional wrestler called himself “perfection” and changed his name from Richard so he had the same name as Ricky Martin the popstar. He went on to win The Apprentice series eight.

His business, Hyper Recruitment Solutions, is now worth just over a million at £1,029,176.

4. Leah Totton – £661k

richest The Apprentice candidates, The Apprentice, rich list, most successful, business, winners, net worth, ever, Leah Totton, Dr Leah

via Instagram @drleahtotton

Leah Totton is a doctor who won series nine of The Apprentice, after a showdown between her and Luisa Zissman. She has her own skin clinic under the name Dr Leah Clinic and is still an NHS doctor.

Her business is now valued at £661,644.

5. Mark Wright – £442k

richest The Apprentice candidates, The Apprentice, rich list, most successful, business, winners, net worth, ever, Mark Wright

via Instagram @mwright_10

Mark Wright won series 10 of The Apprentice when he was 24-years-old. Mark is Australian-born and was a sales manager when he entered the show.

He’s the founder and director of Climb Online, a digital marketing agency based in London. The business net worth is £442,626.

6. Sarah Lynn – £264k

richest The Apprentice candidates, The Apprentice, rich list, most successful, business, winners, net worth, ever, Sarah Lynn

via Instagram @mrs_sarah_lynn

Sarah Lynn won the show in 2017. She won alongside James White and it was the first time Lord Sugar has chosen two winners to invest in.

She’s the founder of Sweets In The City, which is now valued at £264,099.

7. James White – £168k

richest The Apprentice candidates, The Apprentice, rich list, most successful, business, winners, net worth, ever, James White

via Twitter @james91white

The final candidate on the list is James White, who won series 13 alongside Sarah Lynn.

He owns a recruitment company, Right Time Recruitment, which is worth £167,938.