Jessica Batten from season one of Love Is Blind is pregnant

Omg, Jessica Batten from season one of Love Is Blind is pregnant!

She can finally use her baby voice for the right reasons!

Jessica Batten from season one of Love Is Blind has announced she is pregnant with her first child. She didn’t get married on the Netflix show, but has since been with Benjamin McGrath, who she married in 2022.

Posting a series of photos on Instagram of herself with husband Benjamin holding her stomach, Jessica said she is due in June this year. The caption of the post read: “New Year, Same Me, New Mom! 🤰✨ Sending the best wishes and blessings your way in 2023🙏✨ We’re excited and humbled to share we will welcome our baby into the world and into our growing family in early June ♥️ Ahh!!!”

Her fellow Love Is Blind cast members were among those first to comment, with Gigi saying: “Omggggg yayyyy congrats!!” Kenny Barnes added: “No way! Congratulations!!! ❤️”. Kelly from the show said: “Yayyy!! IG official! Hehe! Love you and Ben and can’t wait to watch you become a Mom, Jess! Baby McGrath is so loved already!”

In March 2020, Jessica announced she was dating foot and ankle surgeon Benjamin McGrath. Their 2022 wedding was an intimate ceremony in Santa Barbara and they had just two couples as their guests, followed by an after-ceremony dinner and a week long stay in Montecito.

The couple confirmed they’re planning a larger wedding celebration in August 2024, after deciding to have a smaller ceremony at first due to the both of them contracting Covid-19 shortly after getting engaged. That should now mean a very newborn baby will be in attendance!

Congrats queen Jessica!

Three seasons of Love Is Blind are available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.