Ranked: The biggest Love Is Blind villains of all time

Let’s just say, there are plenty to choose from

Love Is Blind has provided us with many villains over the six seasons it has been on Netflix. There’s something about the wild dating experiment which seems to bring out people’s villainous sides, and make them behave in a way they probably wouldn’t have at any other time.

We’ve had a whole range of villains on the show – from baby voice Jessica and meddling Shaina, to full on violence threatening Amber, and Shake, who has continued to dig and dig his grave until he’s well and truly outed himself as one of the biggest villains in TV history.

So, here’s a rundown of the biggest villains we’ve had on Love Is Blind, and a brief history of their ~crimes~.

16. Trisha Frame

The biggest villains in Love Is Blind history

via Netflix

A very minor villain in Trisha, but she cannot go unnoticed. Yep, she had her three minutes of fame, but in it she told us nothing other than that she had loads of friends and Instagram followers, and thought she was prettier than the other girls and they were “not competition” to her. Has she seen this show, or?

15. Giannina Gibelli

via Netflix

Gigi is a hero and you can’t change my mind. Her *performance* at her and Damian’s wedding deserves awards. But she also deserves the title of a villain for some of her explosive outbursts with Damian.

Never forget when she quite bluntly turned around and said: “You know how you tell me this is the best sex of your life? Have you noticed that I don’t return the compliment?” A moment. And when her and Damian argued at the parties and she got in his face and said: “MOTHER FUCKER, LISTEN TO ME.” I’m here for it, I really am.

14. Irina Solomonova

via Netflix

Irina was named the “mean girl” of season four pretty early on. Her behaviour during the pods section was nothing short of disgusting, as she openly laughed in the face of girls who were having their hearts broken, and revelled in herself and Micah being chosen over some of the others.

Then, to make it even worse, she went on the retreat with Zack, who she clearly didn’t want to be with. Zack thankfully saw right through it, called off the marriage and proposed to Bliss – who he is still married to now. At the reunion, Zack called Irina out for being on the show for fame.

13. Diamond and Carlton

via Netflix

These two are on here joint, because they became villains together with their explosive argument around the pool in season one. They’d got engaged, but Carlton had kept it a secret from Diamond that he is bisexual. Diamond didn’t appreciate being kept in the dark, at all.

Next thing you know he’s saying she’s “shown her true colours” and she’s whipped her engagement ring off. They had a huge slinging match, he chucked the ring in the pool and called her a bitch. “Fuck you, fucker” was Diamond’s only reply before she stormed off around the pool. “Watch your wig cause it’s been sliding since day one.” Amazing.

12. Shaina Hurley

via Netflix

Shaina was the Jessica of season two. She picked Kyle, a man she clearly didn’t want to be with, just because she hadn’t got Shayne. She then had Kyle break his eight-year vegetarianism before just ditching him at the retreat. She then continued to meddle in Shayne and Natalie’s relationship, calling it “comical” and even trying to hook Natalie up with one of her mates. Enough.

11. Matthew Duliba

via Netflix

Matthew from season six was arguably the worst Love Is Blind casting of all time. From the get-go it was clear he was not really in the experiment for the right reasons, when he shut down his first date for asking questions about him and walked out on another. As the pods went on, he got more and more toxic.

Matthew was emotionally unavailable, and his lack of intent was everything Love Is Blind strives to not be. He told two girls he was dating exactly the same thing, and then tried to wriggle out of it by questioning their interpretations of what happened. He then quit and all I have to say is good riddance!

10. Jeramey Lutinski

via Netflix

Jeramey deserves the crown of worst man from season six purely for what he did to our girl Laura. He messed her about, and then truly confirmed his title when it all came out about *that* night out with Sarah-Ann. Staying in the parking lot with her until 5am “chatting” and then “driving her home”? It’s a no from me.

Also, Sarah-Ann and Jeramey returning for the bbq get together and riding off on jet skis together right under Laura’s nose was evil. EVIL.

9. Amber Pike

via Netflix

To this day I am still petrified of Amber Pike. This woman threatened violence, multiple times. She straight up told us she was ex-military and from then on she had me, whatever you want Amber, it’s yours. When the whole love triangle with her, Barnett and and Jessica came out, Amber threatened to break Jessica’s nose…twice.

8. Shayne Jansen

via Netflix

Shayne!! It broke my heart watching Shayne yo-yo with our emotions. First he was all “what are you wearing” to Shaina and getting Natalie’s name wrong, then he brought himself back with him and Natalie looking like one of the strongest couples, but it all fell apart at the weddings. Shayne and Natalie had an argument where he had said he hated her and she was the worst thing that had ever happened to him.

Plus, his ego has never been more bruised than when he couldn’t hit a baseball. Red flag. This man punches holes in his bedroom walls.

7. Matt Bolton

via Netflix

At times, Matt in season three was petrifying to watch. He was aggressive, and lost his temper with Colleen, on screen a couple of times. He screamed in Colleen’s face when he heard an out-of-context section of a conversation she had with Cole. Colleen was stood in front of him, in tears, and he continued to shout at her. And then he phoned Bartise, who was clearly the relationship expert, and shouted about Colleen going out.

6. Kelly Chase

via Netflix

Miss Kelly Chase. Kelly has to be high up in the Love Is Blind villains list, purely for how much this was one we were never expecting. In season one, Kelly and Kenny were the Prince and Princess of the show. So wholesome, so innocent and so in love. Kelly then pulled the wool from our eyes and said no at the altar. Shocking! It still gets me.

5. Jackie Bonds

via Netflix

We thought Irina had given us all our villain intake of season four, but then along came the Jackie and Marshall drama. Jackie and Marshall got engaged in the pods, but never made it down the aisle after their relationship completely broke down.

Jackie said she wanted Marshall to be “more aggressive”, she didn’t show up to her wedding dress fitting, and instead was meeting up with Josh, who she’d previously had a connection with in the pods. She’s still with Josh now, so at least there’s that.

4. Jessica Batten

via Netflix

Jessica, Jessica, Jessica. We gave her the villain edit, and for that we should all apologise, because she was actually extremely sweet and misunderstood. But, she did provide us the villain moments in season one.

I will never forget her baby voice, non-stop mentioning of her being 34 and Mark being 24, how drunk she got at the bachelorette, and saying Barnett was “really hot and sexy” when her fiance Mark was in the next room. She fed her dog wine, and then turned up to her own wedding with chipped nail varnish and chewing gum. An icon. Give this woman awards.

3. Damian Powers

via Netflix

Damian is right up in the top three for the pure villain arc he took us on. There were hints that his and Gigi’s relationship was cracking from early on, and then he really had us at their wedding. He turned on the water works and had us all genuinely feeling a bit sad for him as he turned down Gigi and she dramatically stormed off.

But then, they got back together and it just never looked like he recognised how much he was punching there? Who, and I repeat WHO, turns up to the reunion party which is about celebrating your time with the girl you’re meant to be seeing with another girl?! HE BROUGHT ANOTHER DATE. And, this date was someone he had a rumoured fling with?? From another Netflix reality TV show??? I beg someone tell this man to stop.

2. Bartise Bowden

via Netflix

Bartise was definitely the biggest villain of season two, and I am still disappointed that he wasn’t given more of a bad time during the reunion episode. Bartise completely missed the beat when it came to the premise of the show, because he was constantly talking about looks. He also gets added villain points for his bad hair and dangly earring – I don’t make the rules.

He proposed to Nancy when he couldn’t get Raven, but continued to talk about how physically attractive he found Raven, even having these conversations with Nancy – his fiancée. He tore Nancy’s self-confidence down by making sure absolutely everyone was aware he thought Raven was really attractive.

He then said no to Nancy at their wedding and tried to be a big man in front of Nancy’s family, but secretly we all know given half the chance Nancy’s brother would have taken Bartise on.

Oh, and let’s not forget the abortion chat! Yep, Bartise, a man, thought he could decide what women can and can’t do with their bodies when they fall pregnant. His conclusion you ask? Women are allowed “one free pass” to an abortion. Thanks!

1. Abhishek ‘Shake’ Chatterjee

via Netflix

Ah, Shake. The biggest of all the Love Is Blind villains there are. We’ve given this man his five minutes of fame and he has really gone with it. We should have known that he was a wrong’un from the minute he said he likes a girl he can lift up at a festival, squeezed Deepti’s bum and told her he was going to get her pregnant. From then onwards he has continued to confirm he is very superficial, actually does just care for looks, and I won’t forgive him for telling everyone except Deepti that he doesn’t fancy her.

Thank all of the angels above for Deepti saying no. God, can you imagine if she hadn’t seen through him?! Then he became even more childish with his “it’s a celebration I probs would have said no anyway” reaction at the wedding, and weird comments about it being fine because he had dinner at Nobu on Sunday. Honestly Shake, grow up. I don’t even need to go on about how sour he’s been since the show, saying he’s not at all sorry for what happened and his car crash of a reunion episode. We’re moving on now, you’re done.

All seasons of Love Is Blind are available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.