The Love Is Blind cast members who have married someone else since being on the show

Iconic that Mark and Jessica have both gone on to marry other people

Not everyone finds love on Netflix dating show Love Is Blind, but it clearly hasn’t put everyone off the dating world – as a number of cast members have since gone on to get married to other people. Contestants from both seasons of the show have left the pods behind, found love elsewhere and said their vows to people they didn’t find through Netflix.

So here’s a rundown of everyone who has got married to someone else, outside the show, since their days in the Love Is Blind pods.

Kenny Barnes

In 2020, it was announced Kenny Barnes had already got engaged to someone new, six months after the show aired. He had been dating new girlfriend, Alexandra Garrison, for a little over a year. They got married in June 2022, after being together for three years.

Mark Anthony Cuevas

Mark truly has been keeping busy since his days in the cast of Love Is Blind season one, as he is now a married, father of two! He’s married Aubrey Rainey and they have two sons. Aubrey gave birth to their first son, Ace, in 2021 and nine months later (yep, that soon!) they welcome a second son, Axton.

Mark and Aubrey have been together since summer 2019 and got married in September 2022 at a Sapphire Creek Winery in Ohio.

Jessica Batten

Jessica had a messy time on Love Is Blind, but she became the icon of the show’s first season. She might not have had success with Mark after the pods, but she’s married to someone else now. In March 2020 she announced she was dating foot and ankle surgeon Benjamin McGrath, and they’ve since got wed.

The wedding was an intimate ceremony in Santa Barbara and they had just two couples as their guests, followed by an after-ceremony dinner and a week long stay in Montecito. The couple confirmed they’re planning a larger wedding celebration in August 2024, after deciding to have a smaller ceremony at first due to the both of them contracting Covid-19 shortly after getting engaged.

Shaina Hurley

Shaina is the only cast member of Love Is Blind season two to have since married someone else. On the show, she initially had a connection with Shayne Jansen, but then got engaged to Kyle Abrams. They dramatically called the engagement off on the show, with Shaina leaving Kyle at the couples’ retreat in Mexico.

Shaina shared she was with new man, Christos Lardakis, in March of 2022 and in the same month, it was revealed they had been dating since the show ended and were engaged. They got married officially on July 2nd in a courthouse in Chicago, but had a wedding ceremony in Greece later that month. “I have found the one whom my soul loves,” Shaina said, posting some of their wedding pictures on Instagram.

Three seasons of Love Is Blind are available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.