Love Is Blind Jessica married

Omg! Love Is Blind’s Jessica Batten has married her partner Benjamin McGrath

The pair eloped after being engaged for a year

Love Is Blind OG Jessica Batten has married her partner Benjamin McGrath in an intimate ceremony in Santa Barbara. The former Love Is Blind contestant met her now husband just before the Covid-19 lockdown after Benjamin messaged her on Instagram after seeing Jessica on Love Is Blind and they instantly hit it off. In September 2021, Jessica confirmed she and Benjamin were engaged after he rented out a vineyard for a surprise engagement party with friends and family.

The pair decided to elope at a Santa Barbara Courthouse after the stress of having Covid and moving homes. They had two couples as their guests, followed by an after-ceremony dinner and a week long stay in Montecito.

The couple have confirmed they are planning a larger wedding celebration in August 2024 after deciding to have a smaller ceremony as first due to the both of them contracting Covid-19 shortly after getting engaged. The couple said: “We both went through Covid following the engagement, and we had to move residence shortly thereafter. This unexpectedly pushed us out in the planning process. Once we started diving in after the beginning of the year, we realised there were more complexities than we planned for.”

Jessica appeared on the first season of Love Is Blind in 2020 and initially set out to marry Mark Cuevas. Jessica ended up choosing not to marry Mark and shortly after the show, Benjamin reached out to Jessica on Instagram and the two went for a bike ride in March 2020, just before they entered lockdown in California. Jessica described her meeting Benjamin as love at first sight, and left the concept of love being blind behind her. Mark also recently got married to his girlfriend Aubrey Rainey on September 5th 2022, and they have two children together.

Love Is Blind: After the Altar is now available on Netflix. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.