Mark from Love Is Blind just got engaged, so who is his new fiancee Aubrey Rainey?

Unlike Jessica, she is not 34

Mark Cuevas from Love Is Blind has been very busy since the show. He first announced he had met someone new, then recently it was revealed that he and new girlfriend Aubrey Rainey are expecting their first child together. Now, the pair are engaged too!

This might all be a bit of a shock to the system, because you know, Love Is Blind was actually only this year. So if you’re wondering who the new woman in Mark’s life is, here’s everything we know about her and their relationship so far.

Aubrey Rainey, Mark Cuevas, Love Is Blind, girlfriend, fiancee, engaged, baby, mother, child, relationship, age, about, from, Instagram, job

via Instagram @aubreyrainey_

Aubrey Rainey is 25 and from Ohio

Aubrey Rainey is from Ohio and lived there most of her life. She is now 25 years old and is living in Atlanta, Georgia with Mark. Mark was with Jessica during Love Is Blind, who famously mentioned over and over that she was 34 and Mark was 24, so Mark finally has someone with no age gap.

Aubrey has a younger sister called Hailey who, if social media is anything to go by, she is very close with. Hailey and her boyfriend John often join Mark and Aubrey on double dates and Hailey was there with Aubrey when Mark proposed.

via Instagram @hailes_mm

Aubrey’s birthday is Valentine’s Day, making her an Aquarius star sign.

Mark and Aubrey Rainey met in a restaurant this summer

Mark and Aubrey have been together since summer this year. They told People magazine: “We met at a restaurant in Atlanta, kept in contact and started visiting each other frequently. We took a Fourth of July trip to Savannah, Georgia, where we officially started dating and then never left each other’s side since.”

Aubrey Rainey, Mark Cuevas, Love Is Blind, girlfriend, fiancee, engaged, baby, mother, child, relationship, age, about, from, Instagram, job, met

via Instagram @markanthonycuevas_

Mark made their relationship Instagram official in July, when he posted a photo of them together, captioned: “Thankful”. At first, Mark was keen on keeping Aubrey’s identity under wraps – tagging her on Instagram as things like “nope”. It wasn’t until September that he gave in and tagged her real profile.

They’ve since announced they are expecting their first child together, and now they’re getting married too!

via Instagram @markanthonycuevas_

In true Mark fashion, it’s been a whirlwind relationship. The couple announced in October that they are expecting a child together, and are due in April 2021. Earlier this month they shared in a gender reveal that they are expecting a little boy.

The couple have also just announced that they are engaged. According to Aubrey’s Facebook page, the proposal happened on November 21st. Mark disguised the proposal as a gender reveal, but actually popped the question at Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in Aubrey’s hometown, Cleveland in Ohio. Their immediate family and a few friends were there too and Mark personally designed the emerald cut 3-carat diamond ring.

She’s met the Love Is Blind cast!!

via Instagram @markanthonycuevas_

It’s official: Aubrey has had the Love Is Blind seal of approval. Mark shared a photo of them out for dinner with fellow Netflix couple Amber and Barnett. It was captioned: “Taco Tuesday with the family.” The following week he shared a photo of the four of them, this time joined by Cameron (missing Lauren) after they’d been out together.

My heart is so full.

Aubrey has 33k followers on Instagram

via Instagram @aubreyrainey_

Aubrey Rainey currently has 33,000 followers on Instagram, where she has a link to her and Mark’s unborn baby’s Instagram account (yes, it has one already) and an account they have made for the dog they share together.

Pretty much all of her pictures are cute snaps of her and Mark, or even cuter pictures of their dog, Nova. She’s shared lots of pictures of travelling, and going out to events and restaurants. It really does look like they are living their best lives.

via Instagram @aubreyrainey_

For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.