Over a year later, what are the cast of Netflix’s Love Is Blind up to now?

Carlton has a boyfriend and Lauren and Cameron are releasing a book

Love Is Blind came out over a year ago and yet it feels like years since we watched a bunch of strangers fall in love in the pods and get engaged without seeing each other. Last year was a lot and Love Is Blind was arguably the only highlight. So it feels appropriate to check in with the cast to see what they’ve been up to since the show ended.

And if it’s at all possible, even more drama has gone down since Jessica fed her dog wine and Gigi told Damian their sex was bad.

Amber paid off her student loan, Carlton called Kelly out for her Black Lives Matter post and Mark is now engaged with a baby on the way.

This is everything the Love Is Blind cast have been up to since the show:

Amber and Barnett

via Instagram @barnettisblind

The couple no one thought would last is still going incredibly strong. The biggest news for them is Amber has paid off her $20k student loans!!! I’m so happy for her.

Barnett got her the most delicious looking cake I’ve ever seen to celebrate her achievement.

They both still have over a million followers on Instagram and Amber has been doing a lot of sponsored posts. They recently celebrated their two year wedding anniversary (I know! Two years is crazy), and they both shared Instagram posts to mark the special date.

In a very fit photo of them on a beach Amber wrote: “Two years ago today since we officially said “I do”… and I still can’t keep my hands off you! Happy two year Wedding Anniversary to my frustrating-crazy-sweet-handsome hubby. I LOVE YOU.”

Barnett made an Instagram post dedicated to their anniversary with a sweet selfie and wrote: “Here’s to 2 years and a million more years together.”

They still look incredibly loved up and have recently gone on a number of fun looking trips together.

Lauren and Cameron

via Instagram @need4lspeed

Everyone’s favourite couple is unsurprisingly still together and they’re even more of a power couple now.

They’ve started their own YouTube channel, done Insta lives with Miley Cyrus and Idris Elba and his wife. They were interviewed by The New York Times and also did a photoshoot for a magazine in which they looked like actual royalty.

They both have over a million Instagram followers and Lauren does a load of paid ads. They’re now both regular features on Ellen’s YouTube channel hosting game nights or interiors renovations challenges.

Like Amber and Barnett, Lauren and Cameron recently celebrated their two year wedding anniversary. On Instagram Lauren shared a dedication post to Cameron and also revealed the two got married on her birthday.

She wrote: “Since my bday is tomorrow (the same day we got married) I’ll celebrate our love today!!! 👰🏾🤵🏽Wow 2 whoooole years! We’ve made it through one of the craziest years of our lives! We came out stronger than ever.✨❤️ I’m grateful to have you by my side pushing me, supporting me, loving me, making me laugh and cry (sometimes simultaneously), everyday teaching me a new level of love I never thought possible.

“We are growing ourselves, our businesses and eventually our family. And I couldn’t think of anybody better to ride shotgun through this crazy beautiful life!!! Happy 2 years baby! Cheers to 80 more ✨💕 I love you!”

via Instagram @cameronreidhamilton

Cameron also shared a post to mark their anniversary and said he was grateful to have Lauren has a partner. He wrote: “Happy 2nd Anniversary @need4lspeed !!! I’m grateful to have you as my partner every day, through the good and bad days. You motivate me to be my best and to make you as happy as you make me.

“I am so thankful for the family we have joined together and created, even Sparx 🐕 😆 our adventure is just beginning – I’m looking forward to at least a hundred more years together!”

The latest exciting update for the couple is the release of their book. The couple announced their book “Leap of Faith” will be out in June and promises to spill plenty of tea about what actually went down during the filming of Love Is Blind.

Gigi and Damian

via Instagram @gianninagibelli

They didn’t go through with their wedding but Gigi and Damian are together now. Gigi has nearly two million followers on Instagram and is now a Savage x Fenty ambassador and does a lot of ads for Boohoo.

via Instagram @gianninagibelli

She was interviewed by Playboy and continued with the Love In Sight podcast about Love Is Blind.

Damian is on nearly one million Instagram followers and probably spends a lot of time being Gigi’s photographer. Back in August there was some drama after Damian was seen holding hands with Francesca Farago from Too Hot To Handle, but apparently it turned out they were just friends.

Kelly and Kenny

Ok so now we’re getting to some drama. After we were all shocked that Kenny and Kelly didn’t make it down the aisle, Kenny dropped the bombshell that they had planning on not getting married for weeks before the wedding. Safe to say we all felt very betrayed.

Kenny has since moved states and is now engaged to his girlfriend Alexandra who he has been dating for just over a year. They do a lot of Pinterest style cringe photos on their Instagrams but they look happy so who am I to judge?

via Instagram @kennybarnes11

Kelly is currently single and working on her empowerment coaching. She hosted a number of virtual mindful workshops during lockdown.

She got called out by Carlton for her Black Lives Matter post. In a video on Instagram Kelly referred to black people as “coloured people” and said the protests were “too much”.

via Instagram @chaselifewithkelly

She said: “Black lives fucking matter, absolutely. But this weekend, the last 48 hours the riots went fucking crazy, shitstorm.

“What happened to George Floyd and every other coloured person if I wanna use that. I hate describing people by their [skin colour].”

After Carlton called her out Kelly apologised for comments and said she was “ignorant”.

Diamond and Carlton

So after their disaster of a trip to Mexico, Diamond and Carlton made up at the reunion show. But then Diamond blocked Carlton on Instagram and he asked everyone to get her to unblock him.

via Instagram @iam_diamondjack

Diamond said she blocked him because he started bad mouthing her on Instagram and questioned why he was professing his love for her when it was almost two years later.

She said: “The reason I blocked Carlton from social media is because after the reunion, Carlton was being very foul-mouthed against me on all his social media pages.

“And that really shocked me because I thought we were on good terms… he apologised at the reunion but then he was quick to IG and started acting totally different from the show’s reunion

“I think there might be other reasons to why he is doing this. All of a sudden he loves me and he wants me back and misses me… but you have to remember that this was filmed back in 2018.”

Aside from that drama Diamond is out here living her best life and doing a load of sponsored posts on Insta. In an interview Diamond said she will be coming back to TV screens soon and started a jewellery line.

via Instagram @carltonmorton

Carlton has been busy on Instagram being vocal about Black Lives Matter and spoke to Women’s Health about his coming out story.

The biggest update for Carlton is he is now in a relationship and appears to have a lovely boyfriend who surprised him with an insanely romantic dinner.

Jessica and Mark

I’ve saved the most chaotic couple till last. And wow there is a lot of drama going on.

LC (another Love Is Blind contestant) revealed she had been dating Mark in May but then claimed he cheated on her after seeing a picture of him with another woman.

In a statement to JustJared LC said she and Mark had discussed becoming exclusive but that wouldn’t be a thing now.

She said: “Mark and I were casually dating, but talked about remaining exclusive, especially because of Covid-19, but that’s over now.”

Mark then denied that he cheated on LC and pointed out at no stage were the two of them in an exclusive relationship.

He said: “I enjoyed spending time with LC for a few weeks, but at no point were we in an exclusive relationship, as LC confirmed herself. I wish her the absolute best.”

So far so juicy, and then Jessica comes in and spills even more tea. She claimed that Mark slept with someone else whilst they were filming Love Is Blind.

Someone commented on E! News’ Instagram page claiming Mark had slept with loads of women whilst filming. To which Jessica replied: “Wow. News to me, I only knew about one.”

A spokesperson for Mark denied the allegations and said: “While Mark was on the show, he was fully committed to the LIB process and to Jessica.”

via Instagram @jessicabatten_

After all that drama happened both Mark and Jessica went Instagram official with their new partners. Jessica is dating a doctor and occasionally shares very cute photos with him on her Instagram, they go bike riding and look so loved up. The couple recently celebrated their one year anniversary and I honestly couldn’t be happier for Jessica.

via Instagram @markanthonycuevas

And then a few days later Mark went official with his new girlfriend Aubrey Rainey. The two have a dog together, are engaged and expecting a baby very soon.

Featured image credits via Instagram @jessicabatten_, @markanthonycuevas