mark love is blind baby

Love Is Blind’s Mark is now a dad after his fiancée Aubrey gives birth to a baby boy

The baby was born this weekend

Mark Cuevas from Love Is Blind is now officially a father after his fiancée Aubrey Rainey gave birth to a baby boy this weekend.

Mark shared the news on Instagram and revealed his son’s name is Ace Anthony Cuevas.

He said: “Welcome Home Ace Anthony Cuevas 👶🏻 🍼 Blessed is an understatement. After 19 hours of labor Aubrey delivered our beautiful baby boy and words cannot describe all the emotions we’ve been feeling for the past 24 hours. He’s safe, healthy and has his mother’s smile!

“Thank you for everyone that wished us well going in and excited for this next chapter of our life and being a Dad.”

Mark and Aubrey released their first photo with baby Ace as part of a shoot with People magazine. Aubrey also shared the photo from the shoot on her Instagram and revealed the exact time and weight of Ace when he was born.

She said: “Ace Anthony Cuevas 🖤 Baby boy made his way on 4/24/2021 at 3:33pm weighing 6lb 10 oz.

“Truly a moment where time stood still. This healthy boy is the biggest blessing we could’ve ever asked for! So excited to be your mommy 👶🏻🍼.”

via Instagram @aubreyrainey_

Many of Mark’s Love Is Blind co-stars wished him and Aubrey congratulations on the birth of his first child.

Cameron, Lauren, Amber and Kenny were quick to share their warm wishes, and Amber also asked Mark if he had got Aubrey a “awesome push present.”

Mark and Aubrey have been dating since summer last year and announced they were expecting Ace in October last year. A month later they were engaged and seem to have been happy ever since.

For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.

Featured image credit via Instagram @markanthonycuevas_