Who smokes and who vapes in the Love Island 2024 villa has been revealed

So many of them vape they’ve been fighting over who can go out for one first

It’s been a long, long time since Islanders could smoke and chat openly on camera. So now, every year we’re left wondering who in the cast smokes or vapes – but dumped Love Island 2024 Islanders have spilled all.

In the All Stars villa we had iconic stories of Georgia Steel and Anton pushing to the front of the queue to get their fixes, and we know there are a lot of tough rules for Islanders who want to smoke. Islanders have to disclose to producers if they smoke before hand, and are only allowed to do so in a designated area one at a time, so no juicy convos happen off-camera.

A few of the dumped Islanders this year have shared all about who in the Love Island 2024 cast smokes, and who vapes.

Love Island 2024 cast who smokes and who vapes

via ITV

So, who smokes or vapes in the Love Island 2024 villa?

It sounds as though pretty much everyone in the 2024 villa is a vaper. In an interview, dumped Islander Samantha started reeling off names of people who vaped, starting with herself, Ronnie and Sean. She then realised it’s a pretty long list, and added: “Yeah I think nearly all of us.”

Harriett has done an interview since the show where she said the same thing, but clarified the only people who didn’t vape were herself and Nicole.

Samantha was also asked who smoked, and revealed it was dumped Islanders Patsy and Omar. Patsy and Munveer went on the Not My Bagg podcast, and confirmed this.

When asked by podcast host Joe Baggs who vapes, Munveer said that Jess and Sean had left the villa to vape whilst they were there. They also spoke about the couple of villa smokers, and Patsy said she was conscious of her “fag breath” whilst getting to know Munveer.

“When I was talking to Munveer, he’s such a clean freak, if I come in with fag breath, it’s going to put him off even more,” Patsy said. “So yeah, brushed my teeth afterwards.”

She also revealed Omar is a smoker, and “had cigarettes and a lighter in his box.” Patsy clarified cast members who smoke or vape each have “little boxes outside the front door” and “have to go one by one, and every one has got a box.”

Patsy then went on to describe one night where they were “chaining it”, and said: “One night, we only had one drink, so I just had two cigarettes chaining it to get some sort of rush and then I actually fell over on my wedges.” Ouch.

Samantha went on in her interview to say how there being so many vapers caused carnage in the villa for queing to go out on by one. “It was funny because I’d be like, ‘Can I go for a vape?’ And then someone else would be like, ‘No, I was first in the queue’,” she said. “Then you’d just see my little legs like running for a vape.”

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.