mark cuevas baby

Love Is Blind’s Mark Cuevas is expecting a baby with his girlfriend

They’ve already created an Insta for the baby

Love Is Blind’s Mark Cuevas has announced he is expecting a baby with his girlfriend Aubrey Rainey. The pair announced the happy news on Instagram last night.

Mark shared three photos of him with Aubrey and them holding up a scan in a field, he captioned the post: “Baby Cuevas 4.29.21”.

In another photo Mark and Aubrey are pictured kissing whilst holding a sign that said “Our little pumpkin, baby Cuevas April 2021.”

via Instagram @markanthonycuevas

The baby hasn’t even been born yet but the couple have already made an Instagram account for it called “Baby Cuevas” and it currently has under two thousand followers.

A number of Mark’s Love Is Blind co-stars commented on his post, to offer their congratulations. Gigi wrote: “Ahhhhh congratulations!!! 💛💛💛”

And Amber commented she was so happy the news was out, which probably indicates he’d already shared the announcement with her, she wrote: “Yayayayayayyyyy the word is out!!! Finally!! We’re so happy for you guys!!”. Damian and Kenny also commented to congratulate the pair on the news.

Mark and Aubrey have been dating since the summer after meeting in a restaurant in Atlanta. There was a bit of drama surrounding the two getting together as fellow Love Is Blind contestant LC claimed she had been dating Mark after the show but he was cheating on her.

LC said they were dating in May but ended after she saw a picture of Mark with a blonde woman who someone on Facebook claimed was dating Mark.

Mark denied cheating on LC and said they were never in an exclusive relationship. Jessica then got involved claiming Mark had slept with someone else whilst on the show, however a representative for Mark denied these claims.

Love Is Blind is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.