The 21 most shocking and batshit crazy moments from Netflix’s Love Is Blind

Amber said she was going to break Jessica’s nose TWICE

We’re all well aware now that Love Is Blind is one of the wildest shows Netflix has ever released. Some of the most batshit crazy moments in Love Is Blind will actually leave you questioning if anything is real anymore.

*This contains spoilers for Love Is Blind on Netflix*

Never forget how the first ‘I love you’ was after just 30 minutes, Jessica feeding her dog wine, Gigi telling Damian their sex is lame and Jessica becoming queen “Messica” at the bachelorette parties. And that’s without even touching on the pure craziness of the weddings.

Here are the most dramatic and outright outrageous moments that Love Is Blind blessed us with.

1. Cameron and Lauren said ‘I love you’ within the first half an hour

It was at this point we could already establish this show is absolutely crazy. We are literally 30 singular minutes into a show and a couple who have never seen each other are telling one another they are in love. What is going on???

2. Gigi proposed to Damian

Damian confessed his love for Giannina, got that box and said it was empty because he wanted it to be full of them together and got on one knee. And then Gigi really had us all thinking she was going to tear his heart out and reject him when she had him get back up. But it was from this moment we knew she was a dramatic icon, because she flipped the tables and proposed to him herself. Incredible.

Love Is Blind moments, Love Is Blind, best, bits, moments, wildest, savage, funny, Netflix, pods, Damian

3. Diamond and Charlton’s EXPLOSIVE argument

Diamond and Charlton had the first huge bust up of the series, on the couples’ retreat. Charlton had just opened up about his sexuality and Diamond was annoyed he’d been keeping secrets. Next thing you know he’s saying she’s “shown her true colours” and she’s whipped her engagement ring off. They had a huge slinging match, he chucked the ring and called her a bitch. “Fuck you, fucker” is Diamond’s only reply before she stormed off around the pool. “Watch your wig cause it’s been sliding since day one.” Amazing.

Love Is Blind moments, Love Is Blind, best, bits, moments, wildest, savage, funny, Netflix, Diamond, Charlton, argument

Same x

4. Can we take a moment for when Amber literally sucked Barnett’s face???

What was this all about??? THE NOISE.

Love Is Blind moments, Love Is Blind, best, bits, moments, wildest, savage, funny, Netflix, Amber, Barnett

I am Jessica right now.

Love Is Blind moments, Love Is Blind, best, bits, moments, wildest, savage, funny, Netflix, Jessica

5. When Amber basically confessed she’s in loads of debt and has spent all of her money on makeup

“I only have one credit card, it’s my makeup credit card. I’m at the limit,” she said. Barnett was completely shook she had makeup credit card debt. “It’s really easy to run that up. The last time I used it I spent over 200 dollars. Oh, and there’s my student debt, from where I never graduated collage.”

YIKES.

Love Is Blind moments, Love Is Blind, best, bits, moments, wildest, savage, funny, Netflix, Barnett

I feel you Barnett, I really do

6. When Jessica just wouldn’t give it a REST about her and Mark’s age gap

This was more than just one moment, it happened in basically every episode. But Jessica would just not let it go that her and Mark had a 10-year age gap. “When you’re 30 I’ll be 40, when you’re 40 I’ll be 50, when you’re 50 I’ll be 60”. Yes, that is how it works we get it!!

There was nothing more hilarious than in episode seven when Jessica had built up that everyone was going to go crazy over the age difference and she made a huge deal over telling Mark’s family and they were like, oh yeah that’s chill. Even Jessica’s friends told her she was making a big deal over nothing.

7. JESSICA FED HER DOG WINE

This entire encounter with Mark and Jessica was a mess. Firstly she said Mark being emotionally available was a red flag? Then she straight up, no discussion requested a prenup? Then she FED HER DOG WINE?!

Jessica stopped mid-conversation for a second and put her glass of red wine up to her dog’s mouth. It took a big sip and she carried on drinking. Her and Mark were having a deep discussion about how their future would work together and were talking money, work and finances when Jessica gave the dog the wine and stopped the conversation to casually whisper: “She loves wine”.

Then Jess carried on drinking from the glass. What?! Did my eyes fail me here?!

8. When Amber said she would break Jessica’s face (first time)

All the couples got together to celebrate Barnett’s birthday and it kicked off big style. Jessica and Barnett went and sat down to have a chat together, with Amber eagerly watching in the background. Amber savagely said: “Jessica probably had too much fun. I never felt like there was anything I had to worry about with my fiancee but if I felt like she stepped over the line one more time, I would break her face.”

It was from this moment we knew Amber was a bad bitch.

Love Is Blind moments, Love Is Blind, best, bits, moments, wildest, savage, funny, Netflix, Amber, Jessica

9. Gigi and Damian’s huge row at the party

“MOTHER FUCKER LISTEN TO ME.”

10. ‘I think Barnett is sexy and hot’

Jessica and Mark were tucking up in bed together and she randomly came out with: “I think Barnett is like fucking sexy and hot.” Excuse me what?!

Love Is Blind moments, Love Is Blind, best, bits, moments, wildest, savage, funny, Netflix, Jessica, mark, dog

11. Never forget when Gigi basically said her and Damian’s sex was lame

Gigi deserves an Oscar for her performance throughout the whole of Love Is Blind, but this moment topped them all. She just casually said to Damian: “You know how you tell me this is the best sex of your life? Have you noticed, that I don’t return the compliment?”

There is no coming back from this.

12. I WILL NEVER BE OVER CAMERON BREAKING INTO A HIP HOP FREESTYLE FOR LAUREN’S MOM

Our sweet, precious, shy angel Cameron really just started doing a hip hop freestyle on demand for Lauren’s mom. WHERE DID THIS COME FROM????

13. Cameron’s first encounter with Lauren’s dad

Lauren’s dad put PRESSURE on poor Cameron and hats off to him, he handled it well. Lauren’s dad straight up asked him: “Were you not going to ask for my blessing?” and “have you ever been in a room full of black people?” Cameron handled it like a pro, anyone else surely would have crumbled there and then.

14. Let’s not overlook Jessica’s face when Amber tried on her wedding dress

Love Is Blind moments, Love Is Blind, best, bits, moments, wildest, savage, funny, Netflix, Jessica, Gigi

That is all.

15. Kelly dropped the friend bomb!!!!!!

We trusted Kelly and Kenny. We believed in love because of Kelly and Kenny. We hadn’t paid much attention to them because they had given us nothing at all to worry about. Then out of nowhere, Kelly was all like “Kenny gives me that best friend vibe”. W.H.A.T.

16. Jessica at the bachelorette party

When Lauren called her “Messica” I really felt that. Jessica at the bachelorette parties was a hot mess. Even the drag queen went for her, and told her she was slurring her words. And then when her and Amber had that conversation at the bar. Wow, just wow. “I KNOW YOU BABY I KNOW YOU. I’M IN LOVE WITH MY FIANCEE.” Then Amber told her she would have “broken her fucking nose” (second time). Amazing scenes.

Love Is Blind moments, Love Is Blind, best, bits, moments, wildest, savage, funny, Netflix, Jessica, Bachelorette, party

17. *That* cliffhanger at the end of episode nine

Never have we been more on edge at the end of an episode of a series. We’ve just watched Gigi say yes to Damian and then the dramatic music intensifies and we see Damian crying and looking as though he might explode. WHAT IS HE GOING TO SAY I CAN’T WAIT FOR THE NEW EPISODES.

Love Is Blind moments, Love Is Blind, best, bits, moments, wildest, savage, funny, Netflix, Damian, wedding, finale

18. WHEN DAMIAN SAID NO

Shit got real at the weddings. In some of the most dramatic scenes ever, Giannina was jilted at the altar by Damian, who said he couldn’t marry her because of how up and down she had been in their relationship. She had just confessed her love for him in front of all their friends and family, called him her soulmate and then he ushered the fatal words: “I can’t”. Gigi ran back down the aisle and out of the room, straight out the door and slipped in the mud outside. It was all just too much to handle.

19. AND THEN KELLY SAID NO!

WE TRUSTED YOU KELLY AND YOU TORE ALL OF OUR HEARTS OUT. She literally stood up there and said “I can’t marry you”. She was so chill, after stringing us all along this time she so casually walked out and left the wreckage behind. Kenny came through as the true hero of the hour, addressing the floor and saving it all. Love him, but can’t believe Kelly played us all this way.

20. Is it more shocking that Jessica said no or that Mark was surprised by this?

Surprise surprise, Jessica said she didn’t want to marry Mark. She swanned into the wedding with chipped nails, no bouquet, no friends and family there and she was chewing gum. Yet somehow Mark was still convinced she was going to say yes?!

My heart genuinely bled for him when he sat with his mum who said “we can cry together” and they DID.

Love Is Blind moments, Love Is Blind, best, bits, moments, wildest, savage, funny, Netflix, Mark, wedding, finale

21. The most shocking moment is that Lauren and Cameron might have actually convinced us love is blind

They really went from start to finish and remained the real deal. Never doubted them for a single second. Maybe love is real? My love IS blind? It’s true.

It is actually sad this is all over. Bring on the Love Is Blind reunion tbh.

Love Is Blind is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.