Everything we know about the Love Is Blind reunion special

Firstly, there is going to be lots of drama

We’ve all become well and truly hooked on Netflix dating show Love Is Blind. The wedding episodes have just dropped and we are ready to soak up the drama. But one thing we’re not ready for is in the end of the show. So the news of a one-off Love Is Blind reunion special is music to our ears.

The show promises all of the cast members returning to iron out their dramas, which is probably going to be the most awkward but incredible television for a long time. Here’s everything we know about the Love Is Blind reunion.

Love Is Blind reunion, Love Is Blind, Netflix, reunion, special, episode, YouTube, release, date, time, watch, about, cast, host

via Netflix

All of the engaged couples will be back!!!

In the Love Is Blind reunion all of the couples we saw get engaged will be back to sit down and discuss everything. Yes, that includes certain couples who argued and never made it to the alter. 👀

The picture shows Barnett, Amber, Kenny, Kelly, Jessica, Carlton, Mark, Diamond, Lauren, Cameron, Damian and Giannina all sat on sofas ready to spill the tea. If the picture from the show is anything to go by, the body language and distance between certain couples speaks VOLUMES.

The Love Is Blind reunion will be hosted by Nick and Vanessa Lachey

The show’s hosts, Nick and Vanessa Lachey, are back for the reunion special. They’ll be leading the conversation in the one-off episode, which was filmed with them all last week.

They’ll talk about where they are now and if they have any regrets

The Love Is Blind reunion special is going to be set up like a question and answer show. The hosts are going to ask them about things such as what they’re all up to now and if they have any regrets about during or since the show. They will also be asked about what it was like to watch the show unfold in real life and there will be a deep dive into some of the most shocking and confusing moments. Maybe Jessica will finally be able to tell us why she fed her dog wine??

via Netflix

The special will be released on March 5th

We don’t have to wait too long for the reunion, because it’s set to be released next Thursday (March 5th). The episode is an hour long.

The Love Is Blind reunion is being aired on YouTube

The Love Is Blind reunion episode will not be released on Netflix. Instead it is being posted to Netflix’s YouTube channel.

Love Is Blind is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook. 

If you need more Love Is Blind in your life, here are some more related stories:

• Quiz: Which Love Is Blind girl would you marry?

• These 37 Love Is Blind memes prove it’s the wildest Netflix show ever

• Quiz: Which Love Is Blind guy would you marry?

• Here are 25 more iconic Love Is Blind memes, all about Jessica

• Love Is Blind production secrets: This is exactly how the show is made

• They can’t see each other, but we can: Here are the Love Is Blind Instagrams