Jess Callum Love Island

Jess reveals she and Callum ‘no longer speak’ after he did something ‘unforgiveable’ to her

‘I wouldn’t say he’s a friend’

Jess and Callum recently split after leaving the Love Island: All Stars villa together but Jess has since slammed his behaviour as “unforgivable” and revealed the two “no longer speak.”

Speaking to The Sun, Jess explained exactly what went down between the two Love Island stars: “It didn’t fizzle out, things happened and there was this thing at Molly’s clothing event. I found out something prior to the event and something that you can’t really come back from. We don’t speak now and I guess a line has been drawn under that. After certain bits of information came to light, I wouldn’t want to speak to Callum and after that, it was done.”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Jessica Gale (@jessicarosegale)

And it turns out the two aren’t exactly on close terms, with Jess explaining: “I don’t want to hold grudges but it wouldn’t say he is a friend. That wasn’t actually what the issue was, there was something that happened before the event and then that whole leaving with a girl – he didn’t actually leave with that girl.

“That was a separate thing that was a bit strange, but I found out something prior to the event that we discussed at the event. And then from that I decided I didn’t want to speak to Callum again and then obviously there was him pictured with that girl after that event. The next day I looked at the news and saw the headlines ‘Jess and Callum have split after he leaves with a girl at event’, that was a bit unrelated to what happened. But it was all a bit weird.

View this post on Instagram

“When asked if what Callum did was unforgivable, Jess simply replied: “Yes it is.” As for whether she thinks Callum was faking his feelings for her in the Love Island villa, she clarified: “I don’t think so and I’d like to hope he wasn’t, I think in the villa he was genuine and coming out I don’t think he faked anything.

“He’s not even young, but he’s a typical guy, he was in a relationship for a long time, and he’s just come out of that relationship and is getting a lot of attention and wants to enjoy the attention. I honestly feel like when I first came out I was in a bit of a bubble. I came out with Callum and it was good but we’re not speaking anymore.”

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip about Jess and Callum and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.