The Apprentice cast 2023

Meet the 18 new candidates strutting into the boardroom of The Apprentice 2023

‘I will bite, I will sting, and I will leave my mark’

I literally can’t believe The Apprentice is back on THURSDAY – it doesn’t feel like it was a year ago we first saw that poonami logo on the cruise task, saw Naveed be the first Barb in the boardroom and watched Harpreet utter the immortal words “It looks like we want to *KILL* children.” But back we are, and here’s your first look at the 18 candidates strutting into that famous boardroom who make up the cast of The Apprentice 2023! Prepare for the iconic, cringe quotes.

Avi Sharma

Via BBC

Avi is a city banker in London, and is the youngest of all the candidates in The Apprentice cast of 2023. He says he hopes Lord Sugar’s investment will help him “escape the rat race of of a banking job – I’m the hardest working rat he’ll ever meet.” O-kay.

Bradley Johnson

Via BBC

Bradley is the director of a construction company in North Yorkshire. He said he was a shy kid in school and his biggest weakness is public speaking – but is confident in his business plan that will apparently turn over seven figures. Is it just me or is he the spit of Tighto from X Factor? Nice one, Si.

Dani Donovan

Via BBC

Hertfordshire based Dani is a hair salon owner, and she says she thinks she’ll do well because she’s a “different kind of business owner, someone who’s a lot more relatable to people”. We’ll be the judge of that one!

Denisha Kaur Bharj

Via BBC

Denisha is a financial controller from Leicestershire, and I’ve got no clue what that means but I do know she’s slaying with that sassy hand on hip. She says “she’s a woman who wants to create an empire and have it all, and be an inspiration to young women.”

Emma Browne

Via BBC

Irish Emma is a senior account executive from County Kildare. She calls herself “disgustingly competitive” and says she’s confident that whether she gets the investment from Lord Sugar or not, she’ll make herself one of the biggest Apprentice success stories ever.

Gregory Ebbs

The Apprentice cast 2023

Via BBC

Gregory is the owner of an online antiques marketplace from Shropshire, which is exactly the vibe I’m getting from this rather iconic promotional visual. He says his biggest weakness is that he’s a little TOO unusual. Our quirky king.

Joseph Phillips

The Apprentice cast 2023

Via BBC

Joseph is from Worcestershire, but works as a safari guide in South Africa. He says ““If Lord Sugar wants to invest in a business to help save the ocean, one lip balm at a time, then I’m his guy.” Why am I grinning?

Kevin D’Arcy

The Apprentice cast 2023

Via BBC

Kevin’s an accountant from Dublin, but there’s no way that’s not just Kieran from The Traitors rocking back up in a different suit. They look the exact same?

Mark Moseley

The Apprentice cast 2023

Via BBC

Mark is the owner of a pest control business and is based in London. He’s a former soldier, so thinks because of that he’s equipped to deal with anything the boardroom launches at him. I don’t think he’s ever met Claude Littner.

Marnie Swindells

The Apprentice cast 2023

Via BBC

Marine’s a court advocate from London, and whilst she’s at it she’s a gold medal winning boxer? I wouldn’t mess with her.

Megan Hornby

The Apprentice cast 2023

Via BBC

Megan’s from East Yorkshire, and she’s the owner of a café and sweet shop – a venture that typically does quite well on The Apprentice, to be fair. She says she’s started a business that has a “real niche”, so I’m intrigued to see what that actually is.

Reece Donnelly

The Apprentice cast 2023

Via BBC

Reece is from Glasgow and owns a theatre company, so I guess you could say he’s the Master of the House! Just what we need on telly, more thespians! Reece wants to be the first Scottish candidate Lord Sugar has ever invested in, which I do wish him well on.

Rochelle Anthony

The Apprentice cast 2023

Via BBC

Don’t ask me why, but she’s mother. Actually, you can ask me why, and it’s because of this iconic quote: “I’m always being compared to the Kim Kardashian of the business world because I’m doing business with a hint of glam.” She runs a hair salon and an academy in Bedfordshire. Alan, give her the cash NOW.

Shannon Martin

The Apprentice cast 2023

Via BBC

Shannon’s a bridal boutique shop owner from West Yorkshire. She says she already has a million pound business, and is hoping Lord Sugar can make it into a multi-million pound one.

Shazia Hussain

The Apprentice 2023 cast

Via BBC

Shazia is a technology recruiter from London who says her biggest USP is her ADHD, which helps her to process information faster. She champions a varied representation of diverse women in the world of business.

Simba Rwambiwa

The Apprentice cast 2023

Via BBC

Simba is a senior sales representative from Birmingham, and says his biggest flaw is how much of a perfectionist he is.

Sohail Chowdhary

Via BBC

Sohail is the owner of a martial arts school in Southhampton. Sohail kindly gives us one of the best and most cringe quotes of The Apprentice 2023 cast so far, saying ““I am calm and collected, but if they do come at me? I will bite and I will sting, and I will leave my mark.” Meow!

Victoria Goulbourne

The Apprentice cast 2023

Via BBC

Victoria is this year’s Scouse icon, running an online sweet business in Merseyside that has viral success. She used to be a flight attendant, then had to switch her career up during lockdown to make a different kind of success of herself.

The Apprentice 2023 starts at 9pm on Thursday 5th January, on BBC One and iPlayer.

For all the latest reality TV icons of 2022 news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.