Paige Thorne struggling

Paige Thorne has said she hasn’t been in a ‘good place’ since Love Island

She also said she has been ‘struggling’

Love Island star Paige Thorne has revealed she has been struggling with who she is since Love Island and said she hasn’t been in a good place. Paige recently publicly split from Adam Collard, after rumours began to spread of him cheating on her on a night out.

Speaking with The Sun, Paige revealed she has stopped drinking alcohol and plans to keep doing so until she feels she is in “a safe and happy place again”. Paige was an OG girl on Love Island 2022 and was coupled up with Jacques O’Neill for the most part before he left and she then coupled up with Adam Collard.

While at the Whitney Houston: I Wanna Dance With Somebody premiere, Paige said: “I’ve been struggling lately, really struggling with who I am and have not been in a good place. I have given up alcohol, it’s been three weeks now, because I’ve realised that I don’t like the person I become when I drink. So until I’m in a safe and happy place I want to stop drinking.”

Paige Thorne struggling

via Instagram @paigethornex

Despite her recent breakup from Adam, Paige said she is “happy being single” and is looking forward to going on a girl’s holiday next year as well as Christmas with her family. “You’ve got to love yourself, otherwise nobody else will,” she added. Paige is now the best of friends with Antigoni and Danica from her Love Island season and just last month they were travelling all over together to support Antigoni and her gigs.

Just a month after her time in the villa, Paige signed a six-figure deal with Forever Unique and announced she would be designing a party-wear collection with the brand. At the time, she said: “So excited to announce my first ever collection with a brand I’ve loved for so long! My party-wear collection is everything and more and I’m so excited for you all to see it! Feeling so overwhelmed and grateful, hope you all love it as much as I do! Bring on party season!!”