A roundup of the most dramatic Made in Chelsea breakups of all time

Big mistake if you thought the show didn’t have enough chaos

Made in Chelsea has had its fair share of dramatic moments, whether it be cringey proposals or on-screen arguments, there is no stone left unturned. With a lot of the cast in relationships with one another, it’s almost inevitable a few of them will end for everyone to see. There have been 24 seasons of Made in Chelsea, and nothing else quite makes the show like the truly wild breakups. If you’re in the mood to reminisce on some truly chaotic moments, here are the most dramatic Made in Chelsea breakups of all time.

Louise Thompson and Spencer Matthews

Dramatic Made in Chelsea breakups

via Channel 4

Nobody can forget just how bumpy Louise and Spencer’s relationship was. It was Spencer’s playboy ways that lead to the end of his and Louise’s relationship in a showdown that nobody can ever forget as it’ll go down in reality TV history. When Spencer broke up with Louise, he told her he couldn’t respect her because she “allowed” him to cheat on her. I don’t think anyone has been able to pick their jaws up from the floor since that moment.

Maeva D’Ascanio and Miles Nazaire

Maeva and Miles eventually broke up in season 21 of Made in Chelsea and it provided less of a headache. Maeva went on to date James Taylor, Miles’ best mate in a girlboss move. Miles made a savage dig at his ex girlfriend when she and James skipped series 19 for a ski trip to France. Miles admitted: “I am so effing happy they’re not in it now.” Salty much?

Sam Thompson and Zara McDermott

Even though they are currently back together, no one can forget Zara trying to get Sam back after allegedly cheating on him during her stint on The celebrity X Factor. The scene was quite something and Sam later forgave Zara because according to him, “forgiveness allows you to heal.” Fair enough.

Spencer Matthews and Caggie Dunlop

Dramatic Made in Chelsea breakups

via Channel 4

If you can cast your mind all the way back to season one when Spencer Matthews and Caggie Dunlop were in a relationship, you’re officially a Made in Chelsea veteran. During the show, Caggie left to move to New York, and in true Love Actually fashion, Spencer went to airport to tell her how he felt about her. However, he was too late and was never able to tell her she was the “love of his life”.

Hugo Taylor and Millie Mackintosh

Dramatic Made in Chelsea breakups

via Channel 4

Another OG relationship was Hugo and Millie’s, and it’s another Made in Chelsea moment for the history books because of just how dramatic it all was. During a 1920s themed dinner party, Millie announced to everyone that Hugo had cheated on her with her best friend Rosie Fortescue. It’s fair to say everyone was shocked to their cores because no one would have suspected Rosie. However, they’re now married!

Liv Bentley and Digby Edgley

Digby bet Liv on the set of one of her nude shoots and they hit it off almost immediately. However by season 18, Digby became frustrated by Liv’s social life and by the end of season, DIgby left to work in South Africa for three months and Liv went on Celebs Go Dating. The drama even went up a tad when they started posting digs about each other on their Instagram pages.

Binky Felstead and Alex Mytton

via Channel 4

Alex Mytton and Binky Felstead’s relationship was one people thought would go the distance, however he turned out to be exactly like Spencer Matthews, his best friend. During Made in Chelsea, Binky found out that Alex cheated on her during on orgy he had been part of with Spencer and Jamie.

For all the latest reality TV news and gossip, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook