Andrew Love Island renting advice

Love Island’s Andrew has been sharing renting advice for students and it’s quite wholesome

Dad of the group vibes

Love Island star Andrew LePage has been offering renting advice to students and honestly, it’s really wholesome. Andrew was a real estate agent before he went on Love Island and was living and selling properties in Dubai. Andrew left the villa with his girlfriend Tasha Ghouri and he has been living a pretty chilled and quiet life since the summer. Rather than showing off all the flashy parties he’s been going to or advertising something random, Andrew has been sharing renting advice for people, and in particular students.

In an Instagram story, Andrew shared seven of his tips of what to look for when renting as students. Students have been dealing with renting nightmares since the start of the university term, with there being reportedly over three students for every student bed available.

So you can miss out on student housing nightmares next year, here are Love Island’s Andrew’s top tips for renting when you’re a student:

1. Affordability – Make sure everyone can afford all bills. This includes rent, heating, internet, water etc.

2. Damage – Check/make notes of any damage that was there before you move in and get proof (photos) and send that to the landlord.

3. Appliances – Check them all and as there’s probably going to be more than two of you, you’re going to need a big fridge/freezer.

4. Check water pressure – You don’t want a shower that hardly works.

5. Location – Close to transport or your school/university.

6. Landlord or property managed – Always good to ask. Managed properties should mean any problems get solved quicker/

7. View multiple properties and make sure you love it.

Andrew Love Island renting advice

via Instagram @andrewlepage

We love a wholesome and property savvy king!

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.