This is exactly what all the Love Island winners spent their prize money on

Kem spent his on loads of trainers

In the Love Island final the winning couple take home £50,000. And so far, every couple has split the prize fund. How Islanders spent their winnings has been different from couple to couple.

From splashing the cash on handbags and trainers, to sensibly putting it into savings – here's exactly how each of the Islanders spent their winnings.

Amber Gill and Greg O'Shea

Image may contain: How Islanders spent their winnings, Love Island, 2019, winners, £50k, money, cash, spend, Greg O'Shea, Amber Gill, Shoe, Footwear, Sleeve, Sitting, Human, Person, Apparel, Clothing

via Instagram @amberrosegill

Amber and Greg broke up just five weeks after the show and it's alleged that he dumped her by text. It's not surprising that people thought Greg had used Amber for the money, coming in late and coupling up with her because she was popular with the public. But she said she doesn't want his share of the money (that she decided to split) back.

She told Fabulous magazine: "Nah, he can keep it. I needed someone else to win and we won it together. I don’t hate him, I’m just disappointed in him really."

Amber said she plans to spend some of her Love Island winnings and put the rest in savings. She told Closer: "I'll probably treat myself a little bit, but I'm going to invest and be careful with it."

In an interview Greg admitted to being a "boring old fart" with his half of the money. He said: "I just saved it. I actually kept it in an English bank account and waited for the conversion rate to improve before bringing it across [to Ireland]."

Dani Dyer and Jack Fincham

Image may contain: How Islanders spent their winnings, Love Island, 2018, winners, £50k, money, cash, spend, Jack Fincham, Dani Dyer, Hardwood, Elevator, Flooring, Door, Floor, Pants, Wood, Shoe, Footwear, Person, Human, Apparel, Clothing

via Instagram

The Love Island 2018 winners Jack and Dani also broke up after the show.

Talking about what she did with the money, Dani said: "I put it into savings because I want to get a mortgage. That is what I did.

"I'm not one of those to splash out and stuff, I mean things that I have got, like nice things I have got, I have had for years and years. I did just save most of it really, I mean a lot of it goes on your bills and stuff doesn't it."

Jack has been more private about what he spent his split of the £50k on. However since the villa he's got himself some sparkly white veneers – so maybe some went on those?

Amber Davies and Kem Cetinay

Image may contain: How Islanders spent their winnings, Love Island, 2017, winners, £50k, money, cash, spend, Kem Cetinay, Amber Davies, Woman, Nature, Head, Selfie, Outdoors, Photography, Portrait, Photo, Apparel, Clothing, Dating, Female, Smile, Lighting, Face, Person, Human

via Instagram

Love Island 2017 winners Amber and Kem definitely know how to the splash the cash.

Amber told The Sun: "I bought myself a Chanel bag. I thought to myself, 'well I did win the show' so I treated myself to a celebratory Chanel bag. Just one handbag isn’t going to hurt is it?

"Kem has bought hundreds of trainers, trainers and trainers and trainers. I leave that to him. He has spoilt me rotten too though. I feel so lucky."

Unfortunately the pair also broke up, six months after winning the show together.

Cara De La Hoyde and Nathan Massey

Image may contain: How Islanders spent their winnings, Love Island, 2016, winners, £50k, money, cash, spend, Nathan Massey, Cara De La Hoyde, Dining Table, Table, Room, Flower, Blossom, Plant, Indoors, Furniture, Apparel, Clothing, Tablecloth, Home Decor, Person, Human

via Instagram @nathanmassey_

Cara and Nathan won Love Island 2016 and are still together now. They've got married and share a son, called Freddie.

If that wasn't wholesome enough, both of them spent their cut of the money on their families. Speaking after the show Cara said: "I can't wait to get home and now I can buy my mum a house and give her the deposit for it." Nathan said that he also wanted to treat one of his parents, saying he was going to use the money to take his dad on a golfing trip.

Jessica Hayes and Max Morley

Image may contain: How Islanders spent their winnings, Love Island, 2015, winners, £50k, money, cash, spend, Jessica Hayes, Max Morley, People, Hair, Dating, Human, Person, Face

via Instagram

Jessica and Max won the first series of Love Island back in 2015. They broke up six weeks after the final.

Neither of them have said what they spent the prize money on. However, Jessica has admitted she wishes she had chosen money over love in the final and kept all £50k for herself. "Don’t fall in love and just take the fifty grand," she added.