Image may contain: People, Dating, Hair, Suit, Overcoat, Coat, Vegetation, Plant, Woman, Dress, Female, Apparel, Clothing, Human, Person, Smile, Face

Amber and Greg have BROKEN UP after just five weeks

HE DUMPED HER BY TEXT

Love Island 2019 winners Amber and Greg have reportedly split up just five weeks after the show finished.

According to The Sun, Amber has been left "devastated" after Greg dumped her by TEXT.

A source told The Sun: "Greg has broken up with Amber and is blaming their busy schedules and now they want to focus on their careers.

"Amber feels used by Greg. He was always aware of the distance and his career in their relationship, and yet he chose to seek out Amber in the villa knowing there would always be the distance.

"He hasn't made any effort to come to London to see Amber, despite it being over five weeks, it's always Amber who had to make the effort."

Image may contain: Amber and Greg split, Amber Gill, Greg OShea, Love Island, split, break up, text, reason, Shoe, Footwear, Sleeve, Sitting, Human, Person, Apparel, Clothing

via Instagram @amberrosegill

The source added: "Amber is devastated. She thought he was a lovely guy, but he's made his feelings clear over text, which isn't very sensitive.

"She had a feeling he was going to make the decision to end things but only because she'd been hearing things.

"He hadn't the decency to tell her himself until she confronted the issue. They had a lovely weekend in Dublin planned but he's just pulled the plug and left her wounded.

"Amber loved her time in the villa with Greg it's just not been the same since he left for Ireland."

Neither Amber or Greg have commented on the news.

The couple won the show together just five weeks ago. They have now become the third Love Island 2019 couple to split up. Anton and Belle broke up only yesterday and Harley and Chris broke up three weeks ago just two weeks after becoming exclusive at the end of the show.

For all the latest Love Island news, gossip and memes like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.