Ranked: Who actually is the richest Love Island winner ever?

Millie and Liam have some serious £££ coming their way

You should know by now, going on Love Island is widely seen as a quick way for the cast to get rich and become household names. After winning, Millie and Liam have by default now got fame and fortune coming their way. So to see what kind of dosh we’re actually taking, it’s time to take a look at who the richest Love Island winner ever is.

On average, the women of Love Island seem to go on and become richer – probably because they are who tend to go on and do more sponsored content and brand deals with clothing companies and get their own clothing ranges, sometimes bagging six figure deals at a time. But, the guys are pretty rich too. Here is every individual Love Island winner so far, ranked by who is the richest.

Max Morely – £700k

Max Morely net worth

via Instagram @maxmorely77

Max Morely won the first series of Love Island, back in 2015, alongside Jessica Hayes. Since winning the show, they broke up and Max has dated other reality TV stars such as Love Island’s Zara Holland and Laura Anderson and Geordie Shore’s Charlotte Crosby. He’s also appeared on Ex on the Beach and bagged himself £700k.

Greg O’Shea – £700k

Ranking to see the richest Love Island winner ever by their net worth since being on the show, Greg O'Shea

via Instagram @gregoshea

Since winning Love Island 2018 with Amber Gill, Greg O’Shea went back to being a rugby player, and even played at the Tokyo Olympics. He and Amber split (famously) and he’s kept off the fame scene.

Paige Turley and Finn Tapp – £800k

Paige Turley and Finn Tap net worth

via Instagram @finley__tapp

There are no reports about how much they are worth individually, but winter Love Island winners Paige and Finn are still together, so they can have a collective net worth. They’ve reportedly banked £800k since being on the show, with Paige releasing her own music.

Jack Fincham – £1million

Ranking to see the richest Love Island winner ever by their net worth since being on the show, Jack Fincham

via Instagram @jack_charlesf

Jack won the fourth series of Love Island, with Dani Dyer, who he later split from. Jack landed a TV show alongside Dani when they left the villa, and has worked with clothing brands and other companies for sponsored deals. His net worth is reportedly around £1million.

Jessica Hayes – £1.1million

Ranking to see the richest Love Island winner ever by their net worth since being on the show, Jessica Hayes

via Instagram @jessicahayesx_

Jessica won series one with Max Morely. Jess has made the majority of her money through Instagram influencing, as well as working with brands such as MissPap. She’s now worth just over a million pounds.

Cara De La Hoyde and Nathan Massey – £1.3million

Cara De La Hoyde and Nathan Massey net worth

via Instagram @cara_delahoyde

Series two winners, Cara and Nathan, are married, so following the what’s mine is yours rule, they have a combined net worth. The pair, who now have two children, are worth a reported £1.3million since being on the show. They went on TOWIE for a bit after Love Island, too.

Kem Cetinay – £1.5million

Kem Cetinay net worth

via Instagram @kemcetinay

Kem was one half of Love Island 2017’s winning pair. He’s since had clothing deals, been on Dancing on Ice and is now the host of a mental health show with 2018 winner Amber Gill. Kem has earned an impressive net worth of a reported £1.5million.

Amber Davies – £2million

Ranking to see the richest Love Island winner ever by their net worth since being on the show, Amber Davies

via Instagram @amb_d

Amber won Love Island in 2017, alongside Kem. As well as the usual Instagram deals, Amber is now back working in theatre and is a star in the West End.

Amber Gill – £2million

Amber Gill net worth

via Instagram @amberrosegill

Amber Gill was the quickest Love Island star to become a millionaire, bagging the biggest post Love Island deal ever when she become a brand ambassador for MissPap. That deal alone was worth £1million, and was just the tip of the iceberg for future deals and work she would do. She’s got her own book deal, has appeared on TV shows and launched her own fitness and wellbeing brand, Amber Flexx.

Dani Dyer – £2.4million

Ranking to see the richest Love Island winner ever by their net worth since being on the show, Dani Dyer

via Instagram @danidyerxx

The richest Love Island winner ever is 2018’s Dani Dyer. Dani is literally everywhere. She’s had clothing ranges with In The Style, appeared on EastEnders, been in those annoying Surf adverts and has a podcast with her dad. It’s no wonder she’s raking it in.

For all the latest Love Island gossip, news, quizzes and memes – like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.