Love Island richest winners net worths

Ranked: Who actually is the richest Love Island winner ever?

Spoiler: They’re all rich

You should know by now, going on Love Island is widely seen as a quick way for the cast to get rich and become household names. After winning, Islanders have by default now got fame and fortune coming their way. So to see what kind of dosh we’re actually taking, it’s time to take a look at who the richest Love Island winner ever is.

On average, the women of Love Island seem to go on and become richer – probably because they are who tend to go on and do more sponsored content and brand deals with clothing companies and get their own clothing ranges, sometimes bagging six figure deals at a time. But, the guys are pretty rich too. Here is every individual Love Island winner so far, ranked by who is the richest.

Tom Clare – £200k

Tom Clare has an estimated net worth of around £200k. This will mainly be his decent wage from being a footballer before the show, but he’s also one of the only Islanders from the 2023 winter series to have secured a brand deal. Tom went back to his job as a footballer, but is now also a pre-loved ambassador for eBay.

Jess Harding – £250k

Since winning Love Island 2023, Jess has added to her £25k prize money by securing a deal with InTheStyle, which was reported to be in six figures. Jess has also returned to her day job as owner of London clinic, Candy Aesthetics.

Sanam Harrinanan – £400k

According to multiple reports, Sanam has an estimated net worth of £400k. As she won the show, she’s pocketed the £50k prize fund alongside Kai, and I guess a net worth is all about assets, and she basically is her own brand now.

Sanam’s said she still wants to keep working with children at the core of her career, but she’s not revealed too much about what’s next for her after Love Island.

Molly Smith – £500k

All Stars winner Molly has become hugely successful as an influencer since winter Love Island 2020. After the show she bagged on of the biggest brand deals with a Casa Amor Islander, signing for six figures with I Saw It First, seeing the company launch its “Along Came Molly” collection.

She also regularly works with Boohoo on Instagram, is a professional model and has launched her own fitness brand, Move With Mol.

Liam Reardon – £500k

Liam won with Millie in 2021, they broke up a year later, and are now back together. He has a reported net worth of £500k, after he set up a business renovating homes, and appeared on a series of Celebs Go Dating.

Max Morley – £700k

Max Morley won the first series of Love Island, back in 2015, alongside Jessica Hayes. Since winning the show, they broke up and Max has dated other reality TV stars such as Love Island’s Zara Holland and Laura Anderson, and Geordie Shore’s Charlotte Crosby. He’s also appeared on Ex on the Beach and bagged himself £700k.

Greg O’Shea – £700k

Since winning Love Island 2018 with Amber Gill, Greg O’Shea went back to being a rugby player, and even played at the Tokyo Olympics. He and Amber split (famously) and he’s kept off the fame scene.

Jack Fincham – £1million

Jack won the fourth series of Love Island with Dani Dyer, who he later split from. Jack landed a TV show alongside Dani when they left the villa, and has worked with clothing brands and other companies for sponsored deals. His net worth is reportedly around £1million.

Davide Sanclimenti – £1million

Ok, Davide is cheating – he was a millionaire before he even went on the show. He was the owner and director of a shisha company. He’s since gone on to have a number of brand deals, including a “mega collaboration” with BoohooMAN.

Jessica Hayes – £1.1million

Jessica won series one with Max Morely. Jess has made the majority of her money through Instagram influencing, as well as working with brands such as MissPap. She’s now worth just over a million pounds.

Cara De La Hoyde and Nathan Massey – £1.3million

Series two winners Cara and Nathan are married, so following the what’s mine is yours rule, they have a combined net worth. The pair, who now have two children, are worth a reported £1.3million since being on the show. They went on TOWIE for a bit after Love Island, too.

Kem Cetinay – £1.5million

Kem was one half of Love Island 2017’s winning pair. He’s since had clothing deals, been on Dancing on Ice and is now the host of a mental health show with 2018 winner Amber Gill. Kem has earned an impressive net worth of a reported £1.5million.

Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu – £1.6million

Straight after she left the villa as the winner, Ekin-Su was backed to be the most in-demand Islander of all time. She secured multiple brand deals, and had a travel show with Davide. Her net worth is said to be £1.6million, following a £1million deal with Oh Polly, followed by another deal with hair brand, Beauty Works. Ekin-Su then secured a third deal on top of these, signing with BPerfect Cosmetics.

Just to top all this off, she was on a series of Dancing on Ice, which she was believed to have been paid £100k for.

Millie Court – £2million

By now, winning half of the £50k on the show is just a drop in the ocean for Millie, who has a current net worth of £2million. She signed a huge brand deal fresh out the 2021 villa, which was believed at the time to be the biggest signed by an Islander in history. Millie signed what was believed to be a multi-million pound deal which will see her become the global face of ASOS. After then, the brand deals continued to come, and come.

Amber Davies – £2million

Amber won Love Island in 2017, alongside Kem. As well as the usual Instagram deals, Amber is now back working in theatre and is a star in the West End. She’s also appeared on Dancing On Ice.

Amber Gill – £2million

Amber Gill was the quickest Love Island star to become a millionaire, bagging the biggest post Love Island deal ever (at the time) when she become a brand ambassador for MissPap. That deal alone was worth £1million, and was just the tip of the iceberg for future deals and work she would do. She’s got her own book deal, has appeared on TV shows and launched her own fitness and wellbeing brand, Amber Flexx.

Dani Dyer – £3.1million

The richest Love Island winner ever is 2018’s Dani Dyer. Dani is literally everywhere. She’s had clothing ranges with In The Style, appeared on EastEnders, been in those annoying Surf adverts and has a podcast with her dad. It’s no wonder she’s raking it in.

For all the latest Love Island gossip, news, quizzes and memes – like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.