All the huge brand deals the cast of Love Island 2022 have already bagged

Tasha has had THREE

After leaving the villa, every year the cast of Love Island end up in battles with companies to get them signed up in huge figure brand deals, and the 2022 Islanders have only been more than happy to follow suit. Already this year we’ve seen some of the biggest deals in Love Island history, making six figure and seven figure pay days seem like the norm for them.

Some of the contracts this year have been groundbreaking. Not just for how big the sums of money are, but for the actual nature of the deals they’ve ended up with. Here are all the brand deals the cast of Love Island 2022 have secured already.

Tasha Ghouri

Brand deals with the cast of Love Island 2022

via eBay / Instagram @tashaghouri

Tasha has now had three brand deals, arguably making her the most in demand Islander from this year. The first official brand deal with a member of the Love Island 2022 cast came just days after the show ended, and was with her. She was announced as the first ever pre-loved ambassador with eBay, who sponsored the show this year. This is the first fashion partnership with an Islander that has been with a non-fast fashion brand.

In an Instagram post, Tasha said: “A birthday gift to last a lifetime. I am over the moon to announce I am eBay UK’s first ever pre-loved ambassador. Prior to Love Island, I’ve always bought secondhand for my wardrobe, so partnering with eBay really is a dream come true. I feel passionately that we can all make little swaps to our wardrobes and our lives for the better and so I’m excited to join eBay on their mission to put secondhand fashion front and centre. Plus I’d like to think that over the last eight weeks I have shown that pre-loved serves up amazing looks while bringing out my personality! Watch this space, more will be revealed.”

Since then, Tasha has confirmed even more deals. She posted on her Instagram story to say she is a UK Ambassador with beauty brand L’Oreal. This is reported to be a six figure deal. She also has a range coming soon with Simmi Shoes London.

Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu

Ekin-Su has signed what is being reported as the biggest fashion deal in Love Island history. It’s apparently worth seven figures (yes, that is in the millions) and will see her as the new face of Oh Polly. Ekin-Su wore Oh Polly items over 30 times during her time in the villa, so a lot of items in her new collection reflect the style she had on the show. Oh Polly has described the deal as its “biggest brand collaboration yet” and Ekin-Su has said this is “a real pinch me moment.”

Speaking of the deal, Ekin-Su said: “I’m am so excited to be teaming up with Oh Polly. They are a brand I have been a huge fan of for years and which I wore countless times within the Love Island villa. It’s a real pinch me moment and we’ve already been working extremely hard on projects which I can’t wait to reveal. I am over the moon to be working alongside Oh Polly and am beyond excited to see the public wearing my collections – watch this space!”

She has also been announced as working with hair brand, Beauty Works. Describing it as her “favourite hair brand”, Ekin-Su said: “My first edit is launching on Tuesday 11th October and I know you guys are going to love it as much I have done working on it” and said she is launching four products.

Gemma Owen

via Instagram @gemowen_1

Gemma is another Love Island 2022 cast member who has had multiple brand deals since she left the show. First, Gemma was announced as PrettyLittleThing’s latest brand ambassador, signing a year long contract. She will be designing a number of collections for the brand and is also expected to be helping PrettyLittleThing launch its resale platform “PLT Marketplace” which is meant to be a move towards sustainability. The deal is reported to be worth six figures.

Charity Greenpeace has slammed the deal, branding Gemma the latest “queen of toxic plastic pollution” and calling PrettyLittleThing “a major contributor to the climate crisis”.

via Instagram @gemowen_1

She’s since announced another deal, partnering with jewellery brand Abbott Lyon. “The wait is almost over… I am so excited to announce that I have collaborated with @abbottlyon to bring you something super special,” she said. “As you know, I love my jewellery and so the design process has been amazing! I can’t wait to share what we have created with you all. Keep your eyes peeled and watch this space.”

Paige Thorne

via Instagram @paigethornex

Paige has also bagged herself a deal, partnering with Forever Unique. She signed a six-figure deal with the fashion brand, and will be designing a party-wear collection. Forever Unique is owned by Real Housewives of Cheshire cast member Seema Malhotra. Seema said she was a fan of Paige from the very first Love Island episode and thinks she is the perfect fit for her brand.

Announcing the deal on Instagram, Paige said: “So excited to announce my first ever collection with a brand I’ve loved for so long! My party wear collection is everything and more and I’m so excited for you all to see it! Feeling so overwhelmed and grateful, hope you all love it as much as I do! Bring on party season!!”

Indiyah Polack

via Instagram @indiyahhp

Indiyah has had a wild few months since she left the villa, confirming two huge brand deals back to back, in the space of 24 hours! First she announced she’s partnered up with Boots UK and is now a beauty ambassador. “You guys know beauty is a huge passion and obsession of mine, so becoming a beauty ambassador for Boots is a dream come true,” she said. “None of this would be possible without all your love and support, nothing goes unnoticed and I love you all so much!”

Then, the morning after this was announced, Indiyah revealed she’s also working with PrettyLittleThing! She is the first ever ambassador for PrettyLittleThing’s Marketplace, in a deal which is reportedly worth six figures. She’s signed a one year contract and will star in a TV advert to promote the resale platform. Her advert will reportedly hit screens next week!

A source told MailOnline: “PrettyLittleThing bosses have had their eye on Indiyah, and they’ve been in talks to sign her for weeks now. To collaborate on the launch of the new marketplace felt like a great fit, she looks incredible, and believes in creating a sustainable future.”

Davide Sanclimenti

Davide has landed what has been called a “mega collaboration” – whatever that means – with BoohooMAN. He has his own range, dropping very soon.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.